"My name is Ronald Howard and you can call me Dr. Howard. There's no time to exchange other pleasantries. I am your superior no matter whose offspring you are or whichever rank you hold-" He said eyeing Sean and Ariana.

"Since it is first day for all of you, go to Camp B and whoever approaches you, check for symptoms. If they are mild, counsel them properly, give them medicine and send them home. If they are severe, send them to Wing A of the building. Off you go now. Quick!"

All five started walking opposite to Dr. Howard's office. 

"Um... Do you guys have any idea where Camp B is?" One boy asked.

None of them had any idea.

Ariana approached a lady mopping the floor. "Could you please guide us where Camp B is located?"

"We're at 5th floor of Wing B, my lady. Across this corridor is Wing A. If my lady walks down the building of Wing A, then the back door at ground floor leads to Camp B."

"Thank you." They walked across the corridor to reach Wing A.

They weren't ready for what they saw and heard while walking down the building of Wing A.

 People desperately begging healers to save their loved ones, heart-wrenching wails from the loved ones of the deceased. Healers running and working with all their might while wiping their own tears. Guards holding down werewolves from creating havoc in madness due to loss of their beloved mates.

When they saw a huge container filled with piles of dead bodies covered with black sheets being pushed by three guards, Ariana stopped them. "Aren't their family members asking for their bodies? Surely they would like to bid them a proper goodbye and bury them some place private?"

One guard scoffed. "These bodies are to be thrown into mass graves and burnt completely  before burying. We cannot risk others catching disease from these impure bodies as the disease is contagious. Surely you know this Madam Healer, don't you?"

Ariana lowered her head and nodded yes. The guards started pushing the container.

"It was a stupid question." said Saoirse. 

"I know." answered Ariana. "But asking it was an impulse. It's just sad how those people won't be given proper burial but will be thrown into a dump and burnt like a piece of meat."

"It's sad. I know. But you don't have time to be sad. You should be preventing others from ending up like this."

"Right."

Ariana composed herself. "Let's go." She said as she quickened her pace and led their group to Camp B.

Their little group worked all day without even taking lunch and snack breaks because of their newfound determination. As the humans were immune to this disease, Sean's efficiency was a lot more than other four as he didn't have to slow down to follow necessary precautions for his own safety. He, however, kept a watch on Ariana to make sure she was taking those precautions for herself. They worked till midnight. Even then, Dr. Howard had to come down himself to stop them from overworking themselves. 

"Working like a donkey shall not be proven beneficial neither for you nor the patients. Do you have any idea how many mistakes can be made by a tired mind? Go to your tents. Rest well and come back tomorrow on time. Others will take turn now."

They were about to turn around and walk way when a heart curdling scream was heard  from nearby. 

"What's that?" Sean asked, suddenly alarmed.