Chapter 22

Lucas giggled at the male who was hiding, even though the little didn't know that lucas could see him. Lucas pretended not to know where the little was.

"Uwu, where are you~" Lucas called out softly, and the little giggled at his soulmate. Lucas and Jungwoo were already friends who liked each other. Once both of them turned 18 they found out that they're soulmates are each other. they confessed to each other and jungwoo loved the feeling of being babied by lucas so he bought a lot of plushies and pacifiers to slip into little space. 

"Gotcha" Lucas 'found' uwu under the table and Junguwu pouted and crawled out of the place, but in the process he hurt his head. Jungwoo fell back down and started to cry, rubbing the place hurt. Lucas awed and picked his baby up and put him on the couch. 

"Does baby want daddy to give a kissy?" Lucas asked

"Yesh daddy, pwease it hurt. Chu alwo hwit table" Junguwu said, lucas was about die of this cuteness. Lucas leaned up and kissed junguwu's forehead. And went to the table and hit it and scolded it for hurting his precious baby. Jungwoo smiled and clapped cutely. 

Jungwoo yawned and lucas smiled at his baby feeling sleepy. Lucas carried junguwu too the bed and cuddled junguwu and feel asleep.

---------------X----------------X-----------------X-------------------------------X---------------

- I'm sorry for the small chapter :( 

- I'm not really in the best mindset right now. Everything seems very annoying for me right now. I am insecure and in depression constantly. But it's not very bad and i'll get better. I also have to focus on my studies since i'm afraid my grades are gonna fall. 

-I'll do my best to upload other chapters in my other books 

- Thank you for 1k in my Jaeyong book. I LOVE YOU ALL A LOTTTTTTT 💚💚

- Happy birthday to the cutest person in NCT, Moon Taeil. IT's Taeil Time!! 

❤️💖💕❤️💖💕❤️💖💕❤️💖💕❤️💖💕❤️💖💕