You looked at your camera, and chose this two pictures as your favorite

You looked at your camera, and chose this two pictures as your favorite. You didn't even noticed Michael was right in front of you.

"Y/N? thank you for your hard work today. I'm sure the pictures really turned out well." He said and smiled, he gently patted your shoulder and he walked away. You blushed in his sudden action but quickly hide it by covering your face. You looked at the monitor and rechecked the pictures. As usual you are stuck at Michael's picture and you can't help yourself to smile.

"Y/N you've been staring at Mr. Jackson's photo again, let me guess... you had a crush on him?" Your friend Kate who is one of the makeup stylist teased you. You quickly hushed her but still she continued to giggle.

"Can you keep it down? they might hear you." You said to your friend. You sighed and pulled her closer to tell her your secret.

"Yes I like Michael since I started working here, but please keep it as a secret I don't want to start some rumors." You said and your friend quietly laughed.

"Ahh so its true huh?? you had a crush on him, oh well I can't blame you though he is really handsome, talented and fun." She said, you guys talked for a moment but later on she excused herself. You continued monitoring the pictures making sure everything is good.

"Wow that's really good." You startled as someone talked from behind, you faced and saw Michael who is also monitoring the pictures, he sit right next to you.

"Do you think so?" You asked him and he nodded. You stayed quiet and let him monitor the other pictures that you take.

 You stayed quiet and let him monitor the other pictures that you take

You guys were referring to this picture.

"This is perfect Y/N, this picture turned out really well. I want this to be my album cover."

He complimented you and you blushed really hard, once again you quickly hide your reaction and thanked him.

The both of you were quiet, none of you started a conversation.

"Uhm Y/N do you like me?" He said out of nowhere and made you completely shocked.

Shit how did he know? Did Kate tell him? Oh my god what am I gonna do?!

You don't know how to answer him. Your mind goes blank. No words would came out from your mouth.

"I heard you and your friend talking about me, I'm sorry I didn't mean to listen, but I'm really glad that you liked me too." He said and smiled brightly like he always does.

"What do you mean by you're glad that I liked you too?" You asked with confusion on your face. He chuckled and he looked down reaching for your hand.

OMG he's holding my hand!  ACKKKK chill Y/N!

"I like you Y/N since the day that we met, I was just really shy to approach you, I'm sorry. But its not to late to ask if you'd go out with me on a date?"

He asked looking deeply into your eyes, you never imagined any of this. He was everything you, and you felt butterflies in your stomach whenever he's around. You feel happy with him, you wasted no time and answered him.

"I would love to Mike." You said to him and both of you smiled.

"Mike? hmm what a really cute name." He said and laughed, you both chatted awhile. After your work he asked you if he can drive you home, you immediately said yes. 

You both finally arrived at your apartment and he opened the door for you.

"Thank you for driving me home Michael." You said shyly to him.

"Ahh my pleasure Y/N, would you mind if I can ask for your number?" He asked and take out his phone,  you get his phone and typed your number.

"I'll call you later okay? I need to go now, I still need to finish some recordings at the studio, Goodnight Y/N."

He said and you nodded. He came closer to you and hugged you tightly, after that he finally leaved. You waved your hand and he gave a smile. You got inside of your house still smiling at the thought of him telling you that he liked you, and of course your date with the King of Pop.