•• Judging Criteria ••

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

All the judges must follow this given criterion.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

✎ Title:: 5

Is the title common? Did it attract you? Does it match with the story?

✎ Cover:: 5

Is the cover matching the story theme? Is it attractive? Does it urge you to check out the story?

Blurb:: 10

Is it short or long? Is it giving too much information about the story? Does it urge you to read the book?

First Impression:: 10

What is your first impression after checking out the first chapter? Are you excited to read further or do you feel bored?

Plot:: 20

Is it common or unique from other plots? How is the pace of the plot? Is it slow or fast or perfect? Does the plot have plot twists or plot holes? Is the plot matching with the genre the author applied the form for?

Grammar and Vocabulary:: 20

Are there any grammatical mistakes or spelling errors? Did the authors use shortcut words? Is the vocabulary simple or are there any unique words?

✎ Characters and Emotions:: 10

Are the characters described well? Can you understand their personality? Is there any character development? Are the emotions expressed well by the author? Can you feel their emotions?

✎ Writing Style:: 15

How is the writing style of the author? Can you understand the dialogues? Were the paragraphs too long or too short? Is it descriptive enough?

✎ Judges Opinion:: 5

Your personal opinion on the book.

✎ Total:: 100

✎ Judges Review::

An honest 150-200 words review for the author.

Any doubts!? Ask them

Here☞︎