Chapter 5-Spy ...🔎

Recap:lewis pov
Right when the rouges were leaving the queen turns around making eye contact with each and everyone of us before smirking and walking with the other rouges.

When the rouges left we went inside to see the limestone pack by the window crying we quickly went into the alpha office to see him looking like he's about to burst because of how red he is

"Why didnt you try to catch them"I ask "were weak we dont have any kind of training so if we did everyone would die" he states I know their pack was weak but not this weak "what do you want us to help you with" I ask he looks at us and immediately says "training and the funeral" we agreed even if we didnt have that much ourself.

When we got to the masion I felt   disgusted because I just saw my ex-mate,'brother' and some old pack members but I was happy I saw my father figure.

I just go into my room laying on the bed when my little darkflower opened the door with blood all over . "Did my little darkflower have a good kill" I kow you may wondering what type of mother I am, I just wanted her to be happy and not have the chlidhood I had also the people in the basement are traiters and murderers. "Yes I did mommy" she answers

Right when I was about to say something we hear a scream down the hall "LILLIY DARK I AM GOING TO KILL YOU AND YOUR MOM AS WELL". We look at each other and start bursting out laughing because his hair was probaly dyed pink.

Then my room door burst open and standing there is an angry Levi with pink hair me and lilliy burst out laughing while Levi was red as a tomato.

Lexi came probably because of all the noise. Right when she saw his hair she burst out laughing as well "w what *giggles* happened *giggles* to your hair" she asks rolling on the floor Levi just grumbles walking out and saying I'll get you guys back for this.

I send lilliy outside to play than Lexi says "I heard you didn't cause a Ruckus at the pack" I say "my old pack was there" "omg really what did they do" worry all over her face. She knew what happened in my old pack "nothing just stood and watched levi kill the limestone warrior " I say.