Chapter 16: Always and Forever

*time skip to the beginning of the 2nd semester*

I can't believe a whole school year has passed and I'm a sophomore at college. A lot of things have changed over the summer. I've changed, Sayaka changed, the school changed, and hell the world even changed. But I think they changed for the better. Not to mention Leon is no longer welcomed on campus. Even if he was I'm still here to protect Sayaka. That reminds me that Sayaka wanted me to meet her in the music room after class. I don't know for what though.

*time skip to after Mukuro's class*

I walked into the music room. Sayaka was standing behind a microphone that was set up on a mini stage. "Wonderful you're here! Please take a seat." Confused I sat down on one of the seats that were infront of the mini stage. Sayaka pushed a few buttons on her phone and some music started playing. Then all of a sudden she started singing. I've heard all of her songs before but this one was new. I've never even heard her practice it. This song seems to be made for me specifically. Did Sayaka write this just for me? Just the thought of her taking her precious time to write a song about me made me blush. My face was strawberry red. All of a sudden tears were streaming down my face. I'll cherish this moment forever, always.

After she was finished with the song she walked off the staged and sat right next to me. "I hope you know that the song is for you!" Sayaka scooped my left cheek in her hand and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. "Yeah I know. I love you so much angel!" Sayaka blushed at the new pet name I gave her. She's so adorable. "Hey, lets go get lunch together!" Sayaka cheerfully scooped my hand and held it. "Sure thing!" We got up and headed towards the cafeteria. I've noticed more people were staring at us than last year. Is it because we're more affectionate in public now? Do people not like us together? Could it be about Leon? What ever it is I could careless. When we got to the cafeteria we were swarmed by mobs of people asking us questions. "Is it true that you killed Junko because she didn't approve of your relationship?" A girl in a yellow sweater questioned. "No they probably killed her because Junko was competition to Sayaka's singing career." Another girl said answering sweater girls question. I finally spoke defending myself, "None of that's true. She committed suicide." The entire cafeteria went silent. They all left us alone after I said that. Some even apologized. I didn't let that bring me down again I just went on with my day.

After school Sayaka and I are supposed to go to the store and restock on groceries. I told her that she can stay home while I did all the boring stuff. But she insisted on going so we can spend more time together, which I didn't mind. On the way there Sayaka brought up a topic I thought I'll never mention again. "Mukuro can you sing?" Embarrassed I replied back, "Yeah a little why?" "Oh no reason I was just curious." I was confused what a random question to ask. "Actually, I hear you sing in the shower!" Sayaka giggled. I was shocked that she can actually hear me. I thought the shower was loud enough to block that noise out. "WHAT YOU HEAR ME SING!?!?  Ugh I feel so embarrassed." "Don't be. You have a good voice. You have what the music industry calls natural talent. So one day I want you to sing for me, ok." Sayaka smiled and turned to face me. I turned back, "Sure, one day."