5

????

Angel: My grades went from 40's and 50's to 70's and 80's

Angel: Didn't know that could happen lmfao

Joshi: I'm still failing lmfao

Joshi: Didn't understand shit with theater nor with vocal

Angel: Have you been tutored yet?

Joshi: Lmfao yes, but I can't read shit-

Joshi: Still can't learn shit-

Angel: Jisoo, how the hell can you read this?

Joshi: What? how what? Oh- Lmfao I can't read shit-

Angel: you sarcastic bitch

Joshi: No comment ;)

Angel: Brb Ima go smack my head on the table again

Sunshine: Um is he okay?

Joshi: No idea lmfao

Angel: You're a bitch

Joshi: Thanks lmfao

Tiger: QUICK QUESTION

Tiger: HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT DIE WHILE LAUGHING? IM WITH SEOKMIN'S COUSIN AND I STARTED LAUGHING WHEN WE USED AUTO TUNE

Tiger: SEND HELP IVE BEEN LISTENING TO JYP'S AUTO TUNE

Sloth: Has he killed you yet?

Tiger: Nope

Sloth: Must be lucky

Angel: Oh-

Angel: Welp at least y'all aren't that violent with each other-

Joshi: And yet when it comes to us we're stupid asf

Angel: True

Sloth: Well I should get back to my gaming

Sloth logged off

Angel: Seems accurate
__________________________________

Seokmin sighed as he looked at the older male, "Jisoo, you're not doing it correctly, you're not putting the emotion on your acting." The older male sighed, before pouting. "This is so hard for me." He mumbled, as he fumbled with his sweater a little.

The younger chuckled as he then studied the elder's body language. "Jisoo are you nervous?" He asked, tilting his head while waiting for an answer. "Always have been." Jisoo admitted, as he then was pulled closer. "Show me the script." Seokmin said, watching as the older gave him the script. "Why is there a kiss scene?" He asked, watching as Jisoo shrugged. "Apparently there's supposed to be one, but um I'm not really comfortable doing that."

Seokmin nodded as he then understood the situation, "Now I get it, you can act Jisoo, but you're not use to be in the main character." He said, sighing softly as he then looked at Jisoo. "Well since we're since in the same class, I can ask the teacher to switch your role to mine." Seokmin said, making the older male confused.

"You're not use acting so much, so we're going to switch roles tomorrow." The younger explained, setting down the script and decided to work on Jisoo's voice techniques. "Okay Jisoo don't slouch when singing especially if you sit down." Seokmin said, making Jisoo sit up straight and try again.

Seokmin sighed a little, "Here, like this." He said, making Jisoo listened to his voice. "I breathe from the diaphragm?" Jisoo asked, watching as the younger nodded. Jisoo tried again but gave up as he couldn't do it. "I can't do this!" He exclaimed, stumbling as Seokmin grabbed his shoulders.

"Jisoo don't give up." Seokmin told him, looking at the older in the eyes, "How am I suppose to do this if I can't even sing!?" Jisoo asked, putting his head down as he realized he accidentally yelled. Seokmin sighed and sat back down on the bed. "Jisoo is something wrong? I know you can sing, your best friend even said you can sing." He asked, getting worried for the older male who looked up.

"I'm scared okay! I'm not good in singing, and I know Im not." Jisoo told him, and Seokmin pulled him into a hug. "Don't be scared, you are a good singer, do not bring yourself down okay?" The singer encouraged, making the older nod and laughed as Seokmin poked his side.

They let go, and Jisoo started from the top sounding less tense and less scared. "That was good!" Seokmin exclaimed, clapping in excitement. "Thanks." Jisoo said, giggling softly as he then continued to practice.

Soon enough, four hours had passed by and Seokmin's aunt called him down. "Seokmin come down to eat!" Mrs Lee called out from downstairs, making the boys look at the time. "Oh shoot it's late." Jisoo told him, picking up his stuff from the floor. They both went downstairs, making the younger's aunt look at them. "Oh sweetie who is picking you up?" Mrs. Lee asked, worried for the seventeen year old boy. "Um, no one." Jisoo said, looking back at Seokmin who shrugged.

"Your parents aren't coming?" She asked again, grabbing her phone to text her husband. "My mom lives in America and I live by myself." Jisoo explained, making Mrs. Lee shake her head. "Stay the night, I know it's a school night, but it's dangerous outside." She said, making the young male think before nodding.

Mrs. Lee smiled as she then called out for her two sons. "Jihoon! Chan! Food is ready." Mrs. Lee said, going back into the kitchen. "Coming!" Chan said smiling as he came down the stairs. "Hi Jisoo!" He said, making Jisoo smile, "Hello." The older greeted back, sitting down. Jihoon then came down with Soonyoung, "You're still here?" Seokmin asked his best friend, he was a little surprised. "The auto tune made it so much worse for me and I needed to leave." Soonyoung said, making Jihoon laugh a little.

"He imitated Jyp too much." The shorter said, making Jisoo laughed hearing that. "The auto tune is too much with him." The dancer replied, making Jihoon nod. Soon they all sat down to eat and Mrs. Lee started to like Jisoo and Soonyoung, even smirking when Jihoon blushed at Soonyoung's compliment towards him.

When it was time to sleep, Soonyoung looked at Seokmin. "Do you need clothes?" He asked looking at the dancer who shook his head. "Nope, but where do I sleep again?" Soonyoung asked. making Seokmin snort before pointing to his cousin's room.

"Are you scared of my cousin?" He asked, laughing when Soonyoung slightly nodded. "You're sleeping on the extra bed he has." Seokmin said, giving an evil smile. Soonyoung laughed and left to the bathroom. "Here." Seokmin said, handing Jisoo some extra clothes "Thank you." The older said, as he walked to the extra bathroom.

After they all changed, Jisoo looked at Seokmin. "You can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the couch." He said, watching as Jisoo shook his head, "You should have your bed." The older said, making Seokmin chuckle. "Jisoo-ah take the bed I'll be fine." The younger told him, Jisoo pouted lightly making Seokmin smile.

"Why don't we just share?" Jisoo asked, making the younger looked at him. "You sure?" Seokmin asked, watching as the elder nodded and they finally shared the bed, making a small barrier with the extra pillows that Seokmin has. Soon both boys fell asleep not knowing that the barrier got moved.