Binge

It's been two days since we fucked and Justin hasn't mentioned anything about it. I thought he'd be mad that I played with his belly but he seemed to get turned on by it. He came home today with a bucket of KFC. He sat down on the couch next to me and passed me a plate.
"No thank you," I say. "I've already eaten."
"Okay."
We turn on a movie and I cuddle up to Justin. He has one arm around me and the other is holding his food. I place my hand on his stomach, inconspicuously. I feel it rise and falls as he eats, and the gurgles and noises he makes as he digests. While he's focused on the movie, I look into the bucket of chicken. There's only one piece left. It amazes me how he just blindly stuffs himself. I hear stitches stretching and Justin sucks in. He looks down at his stomach then at me, embarrassed. Red faced, he unbuttons his jeans and his fat spills out onto his lap. His tank top rolls up to just over his belly button. He looks at me and sighs.
"I can't fight it. I'm so full, I couldn't breathe in those pants." Justin admits.
My vagina clenches and I start to rub his belly in a clockwise pattern.
"That's okay. Let me rub it and make it feel better." I coo.
He sits back awkwardly while I rub his belly. He tenses up, then eventually relaxes and starts moaning gently. I start patting his belly condescendingly and telling him how full he looks. He blushes and swallows hard.
"I look so chubby right now." He gawks.
"Not just right now." I reply
He breathes heavy and I instantly feel bad.
"I'm sorry-"
"No" he looks away. "It's weirdly hot when you tease me about how fat I've gotten."
My eyes widen and I grab a fistful of fat. He pushes me down and his belly is directly over my face hanging down and pressing into my face. For a moment, I can't breathe until he sits up. He scoots back and rests his weight on me. He kisses me and pins me down with his growing belly. We fuck again, except this time he sits up on the couch while he bounces me up and down on his dick. He lets me play with his belly fat and tease him. His belly expands at times and pushes me off his dick. Each time I re-mount him and tease him for it. We both finish, and crawl in bed. For the first time ever, Justin let's me spoon him. I wrap my small body around his big body and cup his belly protectively in my hand as we doze off.