Their tounges swirling together. She kept her movements steady. They both felt their high.

"I'm coming"

"Me too" he said.

The both of them let out a white substance filling her up dripping down her thighs. They stopped what they were doing he was still in her. Their bodies the closest they could be her face buried on his neck.

⚠️Safe⚠️

"You know you're my first"

"I thought you said you did something with that dude at school" he said confused by what she told him.

"I never specified what we did I just gave him a blowjob" she smirked even if he couldn't see her face, he felt the smile plastered on her lips.

He scoffed, "why don't you give me one then to see what I'm missing on"

"Next time, we should clean ourselves up. Smiling she stood up going to the bathroom door. She turned around "are you coming"

He stood up, walking up to her they turned on the water. Both of them wet, they decided to go for another round. Finishing they cleaned themselves up. Getting out of the shower. She wrapped herself in a towel. He did the same. Going back to his room they changed into new clothes.

She borrowed his shirt that made it look more like a dress on her. Putting on some underwear and drying her hair.

He put on some shorts, his top body naked.

Changing his sheets, the both of them layed down. Their bodies producing heat with the warmth under the blanket.

"Jeongha"

"Yes?"

"The scars on your body" stopping his words he let out a breath not really knowing how to speak up about it.
"If something's wrong, talk to me I don't want you suffering alone. Don't hurt yourself even if you can't hold back. I know it must be difficult but I'm here for you. Tell me if you have problems, you can talk to kun he's a therapist. I know it can become something difficult to overcome but there's different ways of coping you can dance, or paint to take your mind off of it but...please don't harm yourself." Finishing his small speech. The girl sniffled, a tear dropping down her cheek. Kissing the nape of her head, he thigtened their hug.

She didn't say anything back, falling into his embrace. They fell asleep.

She woke up the next morning due to the sun light that entered through the curtains.

Her eyes falling on his figure. How his long eyelashes fell under his eyes. His rosy lips. His skin color and perfect proportions making his face look etheral against the sunlight.

"Stop staring, love" haechan opened his eyes to the girl beside him.

"Are you ok, do you need anything?" He made sure to ask her due to yesterday he didn't know if she was feeling pain.

"I'm alright, I need a pill tho...someone forgot to put on a condom" she said emphasizing that he forgot to use protection.

"Sorry, I'll go ask doyoung for one" he cutely smiled at her, standing up he left the room only to be stopped on his tracks by a grumpy mark.

"Any louder bro, I couldn't sleep at all because of you two" the sounds coming out of their room prevented mark from enjoying his sleep.
"Sorry bro, we gotta soundproof these walls" haechan patted his back, walking away to the medical room.