Chapter 23: Invisible Killer???

All of them ended up skipping the vote because they had no information.

Ghost walked around. She looked around making sure no one was sus.

She saw Jackie and Lucas talking in o2 as she went to navigation to do a quick task.

Jackie and Lucas were talking alone like normal when suddenly Wolfy and Pitbull came down from weapons.

Leyla came up from shields it looked like when all three of them were in O2.

When suddenly Leyla's neck was snapped and she fell down dead.

"What the heck!" They all said.

Ghost heard the sudden shouting as she made her way to O2.

"Hey..-What the fuck...." She said looking at Leyla's dead body.

"Uhhhhh we should report right..." Jackie said.

"Duh!" Pitbull said.

Ghost reported the body as everyone was teleported to the emergency button.

Summer: LEYLA NOOOOOO!

Shadowdust: Damn I'm surprised I even lived this long....

Brisa: Soooo explain...

Lucas: Me and Jackie were talking when Wolfy and Pitbull came in then Leyla came in. We were all watching each other while we were doing our tasks when Leyla just dies out of nowhere. Like the imposter was invisible.... Ghost came in and SWORE! And we said we should report the body.

Ghost: Really.... That's all you said about me. That I sweared.

Lucas: Yes.

Ghost just sighed as she shook her head.

88: Invisible? But there isn't any mods that can turn the imposter invisible....

Alphinaud: Yeaaaa I remember not seeing an invisible mod...

Hyda: When can we go home?!

Ghost: We are told that some of us are leaving at the end of this round.

Ghost was slightly unconvinced that some of them were leaving but she kept that hidden.

I wonder if there's an Invisible Killer?