Bridges are Burning

Start bij het begin

"You have too much faith in people." Recovery Girl said.

"And with the way you all are treating this child I can tell you don't have enough faith." Nana snapped back. The rest of the car ride was silent as Nana soon pulled up to Izuku's old home.

"Come on Izuku, we have some things to grab." Nana said. The two got out the car, but Recovery Girl refused to get out.

"Suit yourself." Nana said walking in. Izuku took one look back but was met with a glare. She quickly caught up to Nana and walked inside her house.

"I forgot how simple your dad liked living." Nana said looking at the almost empty house. The walls were a simple shade of gray, the living room was just a couch, chair and TV, the kitchen was quite small and there was a ton of pictures on the wall. All of Hisashi, Izuku and his friends.

"Aww! You were such a cute baby." Nana said looking at a baby photo.

"Is that you?" Izuku asked pointing a a picture near the kitchen. There stood a younger Nana and a young Hisashi, holding up a small card.

"What was when he got his license and officially became my sidekick. I miss those days so much." Nana said.

"He looks so awake." Izuku said. "Wait...is he smoking?"

"Yup. He smoked during the entire exam. I gave him a good punch afterwards for embarassing us like that." Nana said.

"That sounds like him." Izuku said. "Oh let me show you my room!"

Izuku pulled Nana up the stairs and down the hall, where Izuku's room was. She pushed the door open and Nana was hit with a huge wave of nostalgia.

"You a just like your-" Then she saw a picture she thought she got rid of long ago.

"How'd you get that!" Nana said. The picture showed her in her 20's, wearing a maid uniform.

"Dad gave it to me. Said this is the one place she'd never be able to take it from." Izuku said.

"Curse me and my weakness of children!" Nana said. "Wait...you really like heroes."

"Of course I do. Well the real ones, not the fakes who only do it for money." Izuku said.

"Yeah we've gotten a lot of those recently." Nana said. "Makes an old lady like me scared for the future will bring."

"I'm sure things will be fine, we got a few good ones up and coming." Izuku said. "But the two gaining the most attention scare me."

"All Might and Endeavor." Nana said.

"Yeah, I'm not a fan of them anymore." Izuku said. "But I don't wanna talk about them right now. I need to start packing."

Nana understood that by them she meant All Might but she knew not to say anything. She just took a look around at the many things  Izuku had in her room.

"You have a lot of candles in here." Nana said.

"Me and my dad were testing my resistance to fire and heat. I'm completely fire proof and very heat resistance." Izuku said.

"Are you now?" Nana said.

"Yeah, he even said that I might be able to survive in lava!" Izuki said. "We were gonna do it for my 10th birthday."

"Yeah well you aren't doing that with me." Nana said.

"That's fair." Izuku said. Soon the girl was done packing and had everything in her dad's suitcase. Then Nana took some of Hisashi's things that he left for her and left everything else in a pair of boxes by the door. She knew they wouldn't be there long.