I gave her a smile and used my thumb to wipe her tears off her cheek. "Do you, Chase Stokes, take Madelyn Cline to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asks me.

"I do" I reply straight away.

"And do you, Madelyn Cline, take Chase Stokes to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asks Maddie.

"I do" she says quickly.

Ellie walks over to us, holding the rings. I take Maddie's ring and place it on her finger. She then takes mine and places it on mine. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" we get told and out lips met seconds after, leading into a passionate kiss. It felt weird doing this in-front of our family and friends but she was the life of my life and I would do anything for her.

Everyone cheered and Els ran up to us and hugged us, we each gave her a kiss on her head. This girl had no idea what we had planned for her that would be revealed in just a few moments. "You're now Madelyn Stokes" I say, smiling as big as possible to my now wife. "You're now my husband" Mads says and we find ourselves kissing again. "Do you think it's time now?" She asks, referring to the surprise for Ellie and I nod. I nod towards Madison who quickly came over and handed us the envelope which enclosed her surprise.

"Could everyone listen for a minute" I say loudly, getting everyone's attention. "We have a surprise now for Ellie" Mads says and Ellie looks up at us confused.

"Ellie, you've been the best 13 year old to take on when I had no clue about parenting or how to cope with a teenager. We have really lucky to have been blessed with you" Maddie begins to say. "I'm sorry you didn't have the best start to your teenage years but hopefully we can make up for it more. I know we promised you that we would be your legal guardians for the rest of your life" I add on and I squeeze Maddie's hand, to tell her I'm ready to say the next part together and in sync.

"But can we be your parents?" We say together, holding up an adoption form.

Ellie looks at us, in shock because she didn't expect this. She jumps us, "Yes! Yes!" She says hugging us both and beginning to cry. "I really can't thank you enough" she tells us. "So what do you say, scrap the brother and I can be Dad?" I say laughing. "You were more like a Dad anyways" she says laughing in reply. "Chase Stokes, Madelyn Stokes with their daughter Ellie Stokes and their little baby incoming soon" Jonas says and everyone cheers. Nobody knew about this except us too. We didn't even tell Madison what was actually in the envelope.

"Since we're on a roll... how about we find out the little ones gender" I say and everyone shouts 'yeah'. Madison takes everyone over to the gender reveal, which we hadn't seen. "Oh my god, Madison. This is amazing. Thank you so much" Me and Mads say together. "It's no problem. Here's the pin, just pop the balloons to find out the gender" she says smiling and hands us the pin.

"Are we ready?" I ask Madelyn who sighs and nods, "Can't wait. Let's do it" She says and we both pop to balloon at the same time and confetti goes all over.

Pink confetti.

"Oh my god, we are having a girl" Madelyn says and jumps on me so I pick her up and spin her around, being careful without the bump. "We are gonna have a baby Mads" I say kissing her. "We are the parents to two daughters" she says. "Oh shit, we really did grow up" I say. Ellie runs over to us, we were both in tears "You're gonna have a sister" Maddie says, hugging Ellie. "I can't wait, Mom and Dad" she says, shyly since it's the first time she called us that. "Mom and Dad" Maddie repeats, smiling. "I like hearing that from you" she says and we all laugh and hug once again before going up to family and friends.