Arc 0 Chapter 2: Welcome to the World of Swords

Start from the beginning

Phillippe: Well it was your fault lol ^^.

Sarah arrives home from work...

*Door closed*

Sarah: I'm home, boys!

Philippe: Hi honey, how was the work?

Sarah: It was a normal day, meeting with Yuuki and Sugou about the 2nd FullDive Console: the AmuSphere, and good evening Jean-Luc.

Jean-Luc: B'Soir Sarah, *will prepare the table* well I put the table. Hey kids! It's DINEEEEEER TIME!!!

Christophe: *Hates the scream* Argh, no necessary to shout (again...), the siblings were ready to go down when we heard mom coming. *Add something about the new VR*  And in my opinion, that's completely stupid to release the AmuSphere at the same time as the NerveGear! I mean Rect Progress Inc. and Argus are owned by us and we release the same kind of device in a short time?! Sorry to tell you mom, but that it's shooting ourselves in the foot! It's a pure waste of money.

Estelle: *Texting a message at the same time* Yeah, that's the dumbest marketing decision of the decade mom, hey dad, what's your response to Chris?

Philippe: Hey, I'm the CEO of the military and weapons department. I have nothing to do with that, it's your mom's decision.

Sarah: That wasn't me too, Yuuki and Sugou wanted at all costs to release their FullDive technology next May 2023, but hey, at least let's be serious, we will have a duopoly with our FullDive devices and if it's a success the other competitors will not be able to hit the market!

Estelle: AH! So I'm currently 19 soon 20, if I run up the same kind of company, you will do everything that you got to put me out of the business?!!

Sarah: Maybe if you're not too aggressive on the marketing 😜.

Estelle: Fortunately I'm studying mechanical engineering. I rather prefer to help dad with the military stuff, rather than you.

Sarah: -_-

Philippe: Ah ha! That's my girl. *Pet his daughter*

They sit at the table and continue to discuss.

Christophe: If I'm not wrong, Rect will receive the data of ALO and GGO from Argus to develop the full VR version of these games, so it's a win-win for us all, am I right?

Jean-Luc: *Uncertain* I hope so, I would like to talk with Shouzou and Nobuyuki about the full VR stuff later of my favourite games. I don't them to massacre ALO and GGO who made my glory days as a player and pro player. You should go back to these games Christophe, there a lot of new content since your departure.

Christophe: *Would like but refuse* Maybe but... I still haven't forgotten the incident, for now, it's your game [Sword Art Online] and me only.

Jean-Luc: Officially the game is credited to Akihiko, not me. I'm just one of the game devs, but his creation is from him, not me.

Christophe: Rohhhhhh it's the same thing, you coded so it's your game too, anyway, I have made a promise to play with someone else during the last day of the beta phase.