𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

The t.v flickered on, divided into six screens.

Kaylina's eyes snapped to the t.v, the double knot in her stomach at the thought of the blonde boy in there fighting for his life.

She knew how bad it was there, but she also knew it wasn't going to be the same for everyone.

It could be easier for some, harder for others. She didn't want to watch the blonde boy in the battlegrounds, but she couldn't peel her eyes off the t.v.

She saw a platinum-haired boy walking carelessly, but also carefully through one of the screens, he had a fucking machine gun in his hands.

She saw he had an ammo belt around his body and she saw knives around his waist, an extra pistol where they rested in a weapon belt.

Not a single scratch or stain of blood on his beautiful pale body.

She smiled softly to herself in relief.

Fucking Malfoy. Of course he's in the battlegrounds and surviving like the fucking supreme being he is.

"Fucking mate is owning that shit," Theo hollard, snickering with Blaise. The comment earned a chuckle from Pansy, sniffling through her tears.

~

The door swung open and Draco walked in, not shoved in by the cloaked men. He walked in with nothing else but a small cut on his cheek.

He had blood on him, but Kaylina knew it wasn't his blood. His hair was messy, his pale skin had a bit of dust here and there.

Pansy stood, throwing her arms around him as her face buried in his shoulder. Draco wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her back before she pulled away and cupped his face.

The green-eyed Slytherin examined his face, tears rolling down her cheeks. They were talking, Kaylina was unable to make out any of the words being exchanged.

She had the same pang of jealousy feeling in her chest, but she ignored it.

Pansy chuckled through her tears of relief, pressing a kiss on the blonde boy's cheek before they went to sit down. Pansy sat next to him, Theo and Blaise all patting him on the shoulder.

The second Draco sat, his piercing eyes met with Kaylina's brown ones. He grinned lazily at her, his head knocked back on the wall as he slid his tongue across the edge of his teeth.

She couldn't hide the small smile curling on her lips as she chuckled softly.

"What's so funny?" Fred murmured, so only she could hear.

"Nothing," she shook her head, flashing a small smile at the redhead.

~

A little more than half of the group had gone and so far, everyone had made it out.

Pansy had barely survived, she came back with several cuts and a few bruises, along with injuries from beatings.

Daphne had barely survived, she came back with cuts and bruises.

Ginny had gone, she came back with only a few cuts and scratches, she put up a good fight.

Hermione had barely survived, she came back with more cuts than Kaylina could count and a big cut on her side.

Blaise had gone, he came back with a few wounds.

The twins went, one after the other. They both came back in one piece with a few wounds and bruises.

Theo had gone, came back with a few cuts and a skimmed bullet wound like Kaylina had.

Luna had gone, she came back in the worst condition. She had several cuts, a skimmed bullet wound, a stab wound in her leg and bruises and blood dripping from her nose, along from her lip.