Chapter 22

He pinches the temple of his nose. "You just got done with Sam and now you are going to Chandler? Did your mother teach you to be a whore?"

I mouth drops. "I don't know why I dated Sam! All I know is that when I dated Sam, all I thought of was Chandler! I was screaming at him in my dream to get out of my head! Hes in my head 24/7 and I can't stay away from him."

His eyes soften. "You really like him?" I nod. "Yes. Dad I really like him. He could hurt me but maybe I need to get hurt and meet someone new. But he also might be the one." I say. He nods.

"Okay. Fine." He nods and walks off. I take a deep breathe. "I'm going to go up to bed. I have filming Tomarrow." I nod and walk to Chandler. "Goodnight Chandler." He waves and my dad walks away.

I sit on the couch and Chandler sits by me. I sit in his lap and put on the walking dead season 1.

"Awe no. No no no. I look so gay when I was ten." He says and I shake my head. "No. You were absolutely adorable." I say.

I kiss his nose. I lay the back of my head on this shoulder and watched. It's the episode when they went to the CDC.

I find myself slowly falling asleep. He pokes my nose and I scrunch it. He chuckles and picks me up.

Somehow, I'm always too tired to actually make it to my room before sleeping.

He sets me down on my bed. He then lays down beside me. He wraps his arm around me and brought me close to him.

This is actually real, I thought. I'm here with this perfect boy and he wants to be with me.

I sleep with Chadlers arm around me and my back to his chest.

••••

The next morning, I expect Chandler to be with me. When I turn around, he's gone. I sit up and look around.

He must've left. I guess he didn't want my dad to find out he is here.

I wish he would've said goodbye first. Oh well, beggers can't be choosers right?

I get up, I'm still in my clothes from yesterday. I bet Chandler really wanted to strip me down and put me on the bed.

He told me he wanted me.

I want him.

He is willing to take this relationship slow but I don't know if I can.

I take off my shorts and my shirt, leaving me in my bra and panties.

I put on a Carl tee and some black yoga pants with the pockets. I check my phone. No new messages.

I put the phone in my pocket and walk downstairs. My dad is already gone to work.

When I got downstairs, I see Chandler cooking me pancakes.

"Morning sunshine." He smiles. "I herd you talk about how you love chocolate chip pancakes.... So I thought it would be nice to make you some."

I smile. He actually remembered that? I sit down. "I didn't know you cooked." I say and he smiles. "I cook here and there. I had to look up how to do this recipe on my Phone though." I smile and he gives me my pancakes.

"This is really sweet." I say and he kisses my forehead. "Well. Only the best for you." I smile and start to eat.

He sits down across from me and starts to eat. We sit silently eating.

I finish and thank him for making this meal. "I honestly thought you left..." I mutter. "Without saying goodbye? Never." He says with honesty.