Introduction

Hello everyone..
First of all don't get confused about my username cause I was a big Sumellika fan when I opened the account but now I'm a big fan of Anuseena as well...Honestly I read many fanfics but never had the courage to start writing one. But finally I decided to give it a shot..I'm a novice in this field..So I hope you will forgive the silly mistakes..
-------------------------
One thing I always felt that makers never really explored the part where Anubhav realised his feelings how his "Siddhanto Ka deewar" got broken..So I thought to explore that part and pen it down. Many authors might have already written about it..but I still decided to give it a try...
---------------------------
Story starts here
HM: Kya Aapne Kabhi Hamse Pyar Kiya?
AS: Shayad
HM: Shayad Nahi sir..haan ya naa!
AS: Nahi
(The machine beeped green..HM looked towards it..tears threatened to fall from her eyes but she controlled them anyways)
AS:  Haseenaji dekhiye hamari Mansha apko dukh pauchana Nahi tha parantu hamare paas koi chara Nahi tha..humara desh khatre mein Hain..aur ab Jab aapko sab gyat Hain toh hum aapko is mission par onboard Lete Hain..toh bataiye kya ap taiyaar Hain?!
(HM looked at him..hurt evident in her eyes..she left the place)
(As soon as she left AS gulped the lump that had formed in his throat and exhaled the breath that he was holding for God knows how long..)
---------------------------
So this was the introduction..I won't write in details about the mission jeet..I will continue from after mission jeet.This part was just for built up of the story.
.

.
Do let me know if I shall continue ..First chapter will be posted soon.