The Choice that Decides the Future

Start from the beginning

"Fine, but it better be good. And find that child, I don't want her hurting herself by touching something she shouldn't." Nakami said. 

"Yes Ma'am." Tsukauchi said. Nakami nodded and walked back into her office. Tsukauchi sighed and went towards the break room, hoping a cup of coffee could keep him awake during the night shift.

He what did not expect was to find Izuku sitting in front of the machine, wiping her tears while watching the machine pour the liquid into the cup.

"Hey, you making coffee?" Tsukauchi asked.

Izuku turned to the rookie and finished wiping her eyes."Oh, it's you. Yeah, this is the only thing cops drink apperently and I've heard it's quite helpful in staying awake." Izuku said.

"Well you've heard right. So, where'd you learn to make coffee?" Tsukauchi asked.

"My mom." Izuku said.

"Oh......mind if I try, I work the night shift and I need a pick-me-up." Tsukauchi said.

Izuku shrugged and handed him the cup. She then went and began to make herself another cup. The tired detective took a sip of the drink and was genually impressed.

"I guess with age comes coffee making skills." Tsukauchi said taking another sip.

"Dad always did love mom's coffee." Izuku said.

"Your dad sounds like a strong guy, having a kid and living with a villain. Is that fine, calling your mom a villain?" Tsukauchi asked.

"My mother calls herself a villain, it doesn't bother me." Izuku said.

"But is it what you want to here?" Tsukauchi asked. Izuku thought for a bit and shook her head no.

"Then, I won't call her one." Tsukauchi said. Izuku gained a tiny smile, grabbed her coffee and took a sip. All while Tsukauchi stared at her in amazement.

"What?" Izuku asked.

"You just stone faced a steaming hot cup of coffee." Tsukauchi said.

"Heat has never bothered me. That and i can't be burned." Izuku said.

"Would your father happen to be Hisashi Midoriya?" Tsukauchi asked.

"He is, you know him?" Izuku asked.

"I did. I was his best man at his wedding.......oh my god he married a vill- your mom" Tsukauchi said standing up. The pieces were now coming together, and he wanted to slap himself for not realizing earlier.

"Yeah, you aren't the first to have that reaction. This lady my dad took me to a while ago had the same face." Izuku giggled.

"Nana Shimura?" Tsukauchi asked. Izuku nodded and drank more of her coffee.

"She was super angry at my dad when she found out, but she didn't hate me for being born. Do you hate me?" Izuku asked.

"No, no I don't. I actually want to help you." Tsukauchi said.

"Help me how?" Izuku asked, going a bit on the defensive.

"I just need to ask you a few questions with my boss and some other people watching. You dont have to talk to them at all, it'll just me and you. I promise." Tsukauchi said.

"I want to trust you, but-"

"Way ahead of you." Tsukauchi said grabbing his phone. He scrolled through his gallery until he found the most recent picture of him and Hisashi and Paragon, the photo dating back to a few days ago.

"This was a few days ago. He told me that his niece was having a performance and wanted me and Nana to come. And.....oh my fucking god Hisashi you snake." Tsukauchi said handing her the phone.