"Do you like waffle?" That question got me taken back. Nodding my head, he asked me to follow him.

"Wow this is good!" The waffle with an ice cream was a delight. I bite it viciously making him laugh. I never realized eating waffle in cold days  makes me happy.

"I hope you feel better" He said once he saw the smile that lighten up my face. I gave him a confused look before he continues.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." He waves it off and I resume back eating. He must have notice the look I gave to those family and tried to cheer me up. It was a kind gesture that makes my heart warmth. When I thought he was about to leave, he accompanies me to buy a few clothes. After rejecting him, he insists that he should tag along.

As he went to the restroom, I stood still waiting for him. Holding my phone in hand, I tried to waste time by scrolling through my social media.

"Hey you are beautiful, do you have a boyfriend?" A random stranger asked me. He was with a couple of friends and I shrink back from the uncomfortable situation. They were eyeing me in lust.

"Get away from my daughter!" Before I could reply, Mr.Kim warned them off. A slight twinge hit my heart when he called me his daughter. The boys looked shocked and scramble knowing it.

"T-Thanks" I spoke. I was about to lose my cool before he stepped in. He glares them off before looking at me in concerned.

"Did they do anything to you?" I shook my head. He came at the right time. I was scared but being with him, ease that feeling.

"Your father must have a hard time chasing boys away." He joked, I bite my lip knowing that wasn't true. Sunggyu, Seo-Joon and Suho would do that job instead of my father who can't be bother about his daughter. I gave him a weak smile before we ventured out of the mall.

"Gosh is getting cold." He expressed before taking his scarf off. He wrapped them around my neck before glancing at the sky.

"You should wear this. I can't bare to see you home in cold." My eyes start tearing by the time he's finish. Looking at the ground, a sudden tear dropped out of my eyes. He was caring about me way more than anyone else.

"W-why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" He sounded anxious when he heard me sobbing. A couple of people glances at us, afraid that he did something terrible.

"I-I wish you're my father." Mr.Kim looked stun by my confession. His heart breaks when he notices that I've been alone without affection of my parents. Pulling me into his embrace, he tried to calm myself.

"Thank you for being strong Chae-Rin. I know life hasn't been fair for you." He mumbled making myself cry even harder. Only he was able to tell me thing, that I needed to hear. A therapist who knows deeply about its patient, it's the first time I felt thankful of seeing him.

Mr.Kim is the closes father I could have even though I'm no one to him.

I hate being sentimental and tripping over my feeling. Especially in front of Mr.Kim. He notices how I feel and tried to comfort me. I should have paid for the outside session but we both knew it was coincidental meeting.

Slinging the backpack on my shoulder, I walk to class and students parted like Red Sea. I raised an eyebrow when their stares become judgmental. A few students were in front of the classroom and not wanting to be left out I went to where they are. 

Only to have the biggest shock of my life.

A picture of me and Mr.Kim on board. Each snaps of us talking and laughing. There was nothing wrong with it, except for one student that stood furious behind me.

"Park Chae-Rin!" I could hear the rudeness from her voice.

Before I could think for one second, her hand landed on my cheek. A tingly sensation is what I feel. Nobody dared to slap me but here she was. Everybody drew a sharp breath when the event unfolded in front of their eyes.

"Why were you with my father?! My parent is getting a divorce, is this your fault?!" I was shaken up the fact Mr.Kim is getting a divorce. He didn't look like nothing had bothered him. Glancing at her name tag, Kim Yoona is his daughter.

"How could you do this?! You sl-" Before she could finish I grabbed her chin. Pressing it, I could feel her bone with my fingers.

Mr. Kim was right, she's a fiery spitball.

"I suggest you not to finish that sentence. Otherwise, I won't be so kind to you " I whispered harshly. I could see her trembling knowing my word become cold. Her cheek glistened with tears as she ran out of class.

Brushing my shoulder off from the invisible dirt I search for one person that could have done this.

Nara if this how you're going to play, then bring it on.

When I got out of the classroom, I could feel eyes following me. Ignoring it, I bumped onto Suho. He was gazing at me with curiosity.

"Is it true?" He spoke, I smirked before answering it.

"Is none of your business." He doesn't need to know the detail. After all he chose to lie and hide things from me.

Meeting up with Soo-Jin and Soo-A I began explaining what actually happened. They were my friends and they deserve the truth. I could see them getting angry because of Nara, but I told them not to get involved.

This was my fight.

"Chae-Rin wait up!" Seo-Joon called me up. Raising an eyebrow I waited for him to speak.

"Are you really dating a married man?" I clenched my jaw when people who I have been friend with starts doubting me. Only Soo-Jin and Soo-A were willing to listen to my story. My fist clenched and I turned to him.

"That's right." Making my way out of school, I bite the harsh tears that pour out. They promised me they would be by my side and to protect me.

But now, they are lacking faith.