Chapter 15

"I'm sorry!" The guy in front of me bowed 90 degrees. Apologizing at what he has done. Indeed, it was his fault to kidnap me. But after seeing him getting beat up like a pulp I couldn't help feeling more sorry than he is.

"It's fine." I frowned at the purple bruise around his cheek, but I guess it can't be helped. Suho did the most on him.

Speaking of Suho, yesterday I had to apologize at Jin-Hyeong. Leaving him in a cold like that. Honestly, I was expecting him to dragged Joo-Kyung and not me.

Nevertheless, I looked at the report that I have gotten, being third once again in this class. Not a surprising feeling at all. I could see Soo-Jin fallen out looks and Joo-Kyung depressing expression that got me giggling. Even she has her own battle she needs to solve.

The cafeteria was filled with students. I sat next to Soo-Ah who's eating her sandwich. She bites them in one gulp with her small mouth making me amazed. Drinking my strawberry juice a scream rang through the place. I turned my head over the chaos.

"What?"

That's when I noticed who was coming toward us. This has me in shock. I gulped my saliva fearing for the worst.

"I finally found you." He spoke.

"Wow." Soo-A breathed out in wonder. He was even more good looking up close. Smooth complexion that girls envy off.

"I will have a competition in two days, will you come?" My eyebrow quirked, he could have asked me privately. The attention I was getting begins to feel overwhelm.

"S...sure?" The answered came out as a question due to my confusion. He cleared his throat before speaking even louder.

"If I win the competition, will you go out with me?" I stood up from my seat hearing the roaring crowds. I wanted to decline but Jin-Hyeong grabbed me close, whispering the words that got me stunned.

"That guy is watching, you should say yes." I move my eyes and notice he was talking about Suho. He was standing there with a murderous look on his face. I know this is my chance to act like I'm moving on from Suho.

Nodding my head, the crowd went wild again. Jin-Hyeong left the school in satisfaction while I was still in a daze.

What is he trying to do?

On the way to toilet, I bumped onto Seo-Joon. He glances at me in a weird kind of way which caused me to stare at him.

"What?" As if I have two head that's growing on my body, it was beginning to be weird.

"I heard that he visited you. Are you really going to date him?" This time Seo-Joon asked, by the look he doesn't look pleased either.

"Uh.. yea. I think?" I was still in my own confusion and bewilderment. I know I don't like Jin-Hyeong but to see the looked on Suho face was satisfying.

"Why? You don't even know him. He could hurt you." I rolled my eyes, Seo-Joon was looking out as a big brother but I heard this already from Suho. Tip toeing I hold Seo-Joon shoulder and look him in the eyes.

"Back when I dated Suho I don't even know him as well." Once I finished, I walked away in a hurried. I heard him scream my name but it was too late as I walked into the toilet.

I swear these two boys will be the death of me.

Knowing I made a promise to Jin-Hyeong in attending his competition, I make my way to the audience seat. I was shocked when Seo-Joon and Suho were already sitting.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked with my mouth hang opened.

"We are here to support your potential lover." Seo-Joon said. This was a bizarre situation since none of them like Jin-Hyeong. The sudden change of attitude from them got me creeped out. Squeezing between both guys, I stare ahead.

Jin-Hyeong start its round and watching him swim effortlessly makes me cheered for him. He came first on the first round which make the boys panicked.

The second round started a minute later, my scream began to get louder and unexpectedly another swimmer pass him, making Suho screamed in glee. The other competitor won the second round by a second faster. Causing Jin-Hyeong to be tied with that guy.

"No way..." I was expecting him to win. He's the best that I've seen. Seo-Joon and Suho high five each other in happiness. But I couldn't be the same, Jin-Hyeong got out of the pool looking upset and pissed with the situation. He was making his way to the backstage, but I ran towards him.

Pulling him into a hug. I know how it feels to compete and having everybody expectation on you. But when things don't go it's way, people shunned you out.

"Chae-Rin...?"

"I'm sorry, I just thought you need a hug. I hope you feel alright." I spoke in a comforting tone.

"Thank you, I'm fine. But you're getting wet." I realized some of the water transferred onto my shirt but I shook it off. It doesn't matter as long as he understands my intention.

"By the way Jin-Hyeong I can't date you. Is still hard for me to remove him." I admittedly said in discontent. My heart can't cooperate with my brain. He gave me a kindhearted smile holding the top of my hair.

"I know."

And I could blame this on Lee Suho.

Since both guys were celebrating, I made my way out of the place. Staring at the sky I wonder when I will ever find that someone who'll make me forget Suho.

I guess it'll be never.

"Are you going to date him?" Soo-A questioned as the students in our class crowded me. I could see Suho looking at the window and Seo-Joon playing on his phone. I sighed before making myself clear for whoever wants to hear it.

"We are not dating, Jin-Hyeong is leaving to Japan so there's no chance of us starting a relationship with each other." I explained making the people in the room fall into dissatisfaction. Except the crawling smile that place on Seo-Joon and Suho face. I know they heard me clear as a daylight.

It might seem like it's not an important information but to the two boys were the happiest at that time.