Soon enough a swarm of police cars filled the streets of Republic City as they headed their way to the main offices of Cabbage Corp, run by the founder's son by the name of Lau Gan-Lan. The sound of sirens filled the usually mediocre sounding streets, the large skyscraper being seen right ahead with a large statue of the founder holding a cabbage in front of a cart.

THe Cars skidded to a halt as officers barged through the towers doors, (Y/N) stood next to Lin saying "That felt almost too easy you know". SHe was only answered with a single grunt and so she elbowed the chief, only to remember that she had metal armour on. SHe recoiled in pain and a small smirk was plastered on the Chief's face with a stifled laugh, (Y/N) glared at her as she soothe her elbow by rubbing it "Don't laugh" she grumbled.

After a couple minutes yells were heard from the inside and the man himself came out with two officers holding his arms behind his back, dragging him past the statue of his father. HE even kicked one of the officers in the leg yelling " This is an outrage! I'm innocent!". Commander Ren, who was the other man holding him, tightened his grip while rolling his eyes "That's what they all say". At this point (Y/N) didn't even realise the crowd forming behind them as news reporters flooded the couple with questions, (Y/N) was quick to turn around as a reporter asked "Is it true that Cabbage Corp is conspiring with the Equalists?"

Lin cleared her throat and said in her very professional voice "The evidence points in that direction, but the investigation is ongoing. For the time being, we have frozen Mr. Gan-Lan's assets and are closing Cabbage Corp." There was more yelling from the man and (Y/N) sighed as more questions were bombarded towards the two "Force Captain (Y/N)!!, is it true you were captured by amon!!" "Force Captain!!, What did Amon do to you while you were captured?"

Amon.

The stupid name alone drove her head in as she stood there glaring towards the reporters wordless, she was captured and taken prisoner in her own world currently. Everything began to fade to black and the whole world felt like it suddenly just dropped, the cold pulled her in as all that swirled around in her head was his face. THe look in his eyes, cold, dead and controlling, scared her to the very core. Then...

Light.

A ringing in her ears was painful and she felt weightless as if she were being held, a sudden shot of energy pulled her out of the dormant state and she shot up. She was on the ground outside Cabbage Corp being held by her one and only love looking very worried, she couldn't hear anything. Only the ringing. Lin looked to be shouting at someone, she couldn't tell who though. She was too out of it to want to care. Suddenly (Y/N) was being carried by the woman made of pure muscle and towards an ambulance with a stretcher on standby, she sat on the edge of the ambulance and had a quick checkup.

The ringing had faded by now and she was deemed fine by the paramedic, he advised Lin to bring her back home and make sure that she gets some rest before even thinking about going back to work. (Y/N) was opposed to the idea saying "I'm fine, I just passed out from stress.That's all" She was quickly shut up by a very angry Lin shouting "You will not be going ANYWHERE near the police station until you get some rest,am I understood Force Captain." (Y/N) knew she was dead serious once she was being called Force Captain instead of her name so she shrunk down and reluctantly agreed.

So now, (Y/N) was stuck in bed for the rest of the day with a worried Police chief making sure to call her every 10 minutes to make sure she stayed. The nonbender was pissed because one she had a headache which meant that she would have to admit she was wrong to Lin and two that she couldn't go to work.

The phone once again went off and so (Y/N) had to answer it, if not then that would be calling upon a death wish to herself and to all the officers in Lin's way. So reluctantly and slowly she picked up the phone saying "Lin stop calling me! I'm not going anywhere!!" A brief silence was heard on the other side of the line before a sigh was let out by her silver haired girlfriend "I know, you just....scared me today. You just dropped out of nowhere" Now it was her turn to let out a sigh "Honey. I know but I'm a grown woman, I know when to follow orders and when not to.." A brisk laugh was heard causing her to smile as well before Lin's voice turned deep and serious, while leaving a bit of smoothness to it.