Kapitel Four

5 hours later....

"Come to my room it's the closest" Carter slurred.

Prince Made the okay sign and followed.

"I like you prince....like really like you." Carter burped "more than you're mom the one I married! I think I married the wrong one" he laughed shoving his key in the key hole to get in the room.

"Show me how much you like my why don't ya?" Prince slurred.

Carter smirked and pulled Prince to the bed straddling him.

"Gonna regret saying that" Carter mumbled leaning towards Prince's lips.

"No, I won't regret it" He says meeting Carter in the kiss.

The kiss was filled with aggression and passion no one wanted to submit in the kiss. Prince wrapped his veiny hands around neck and flipped them over making Carter gasp. Taking this opportunity Prince explored the males mouth. Pulling away biting Carter's lips slightly making Carter moan out and submit.

"Good Boy" Prince praises the male knowing he'll need it tonight.

Prince kisses Carter necks marking him as he goes. Something he'll probably pay for when sober. Going down toward the males shaft that's already standing at attention.

Low moans comes out of the male mouth when Prince slowly starts to take Carter into his mouth. Not stopping until Carter is in his throat. Prince then starts to move hallowing his cheeks as he goes using his hands to Fondle the mans balls. At the overwhelming pleasure he's getting his moans and grunts gets louder and louder.

"Oh fuck d-daddy I'm about to cum holy f-fuck"  Carter moans out

Prince takes him to the edge only to stop.

"No no please please let me come daddy" Prince almost moans at how pathetic he sounds. If it's even possible he gets even harder.

"No only good boys get to come sluts don't get to come." Carter moans out at the name.

Prince lean down at the forbidden fruit and smirks before going in.

Carter yells at the odd feeling but the Yelp soon comes to a stop as moans replaced them.

Carter starts to buck towards the tongue. Prince smacks his ass in warning. Prince inserts one finger in and starts to finger Carter's hole. Carter grunts at the foreign feeling but welcomes it know it'll be followed with a heap amount of pleasure.

Prince soon enters the second finger stretching Carter's hole.

"Mhm sh- FUCK do that again please" Carter says when a bundle of nerves was hit making his world dizzy.

"Ah found it" Prince says smirking.

Prince soon enters the third finger.

"You're taking my finger so well baby look at how you wrapped around me so fucking perfect" Prince purrs out.

Prince grabs the lube and condoms and starts to lube up Carter's puckered whole then puts the condom on his dick then lube it up.

"I'm not gonna lie baby, this is gonna hurt"  Prince truthfully says.

"I know but I can handle the pain, I just need you inside me please" Carter moans out.

Prince nods his head in understanding.

Prince leans down to kiss Carter on the forehead before entering him.

"Oh shit" Carter automatically tenses up accidentally squeezing the other male dick.

"Ah fuck baby relax please you're squeezing the fuck out of my dick. Just breath" Prince stated whilst tuning up and down Carter's back.

"Mhm"  Carter took a few deep breaths and relaxed.

Prince continued entering him until he bottomed out. Prince stop to let Carter get used to him. Prince jaw clenched trying to hold himself from fucking the hit out of the man below him.

"Okay you can move" Carter finally says.

Holding Carter's waist he comes completely out and thrust back in hard hitting the mans gland making him moan so loud that his mom could probably here them from LA.

"Yes harder!" He encouraged. Carter wondered why haven't he tried this before it felt so elaborating to just losing control.

They began to fuck so hard that the bed started to shake startling the room beside them.

"Feels so fucking good, so tight, you're doing so well baby keep going like this you'll need a wheelchair." Prince grunted true thing after every word and every time he thrusted he hit the man g-spot.

"I'm about to come! Please let me
Come"  Carter begged.

Prince didn't answer until he felt Carter tighten around him bringing him towards the edge. He wrapped his hands around Carter's dick and started to Stroke his dick at the pace he's ducking him.

Carter's moans start to get louder  his pleas and whimpers to cum gets louder.

"Come" Prince grunted while thrusting into him coming.

Still inside of Carter he sits down while Prince lays on top of him.

"Nah don't go to sleep now, ride daddy's dick" he says looking at Carter.

————/————-/—————/—————-/

Carter woke up from the pain in his ass. Looking around the room he see a very naked prince it only takes a second before he gasp out and raises the cover to see him naked as well.

Putting two and two together the two being one, his ass is in fucking pain and two a very very naked prince beside him.

He rises the cover up more and see Prince soft dick.

I took all that it looks big and it's not even hard yet to see the full size of it.

He lays back down tears rolling down his face.

I just fucked up not even a fucking month and I cheated! With her son of all people!

-~hope you all enjoyed!

Also I don't wrote smut a lot! This is like the fifth time. I think.