Chapter 9

I walked out of the car and raised my hands, knelt. Tears rolled out but I had no thoughts in my head.

"PAAVVIII" I heard the scream of a familiar voice. The person ran towards me, it was JK. I dropped my hands and looked at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and continued "you had fallen then right? Then, I left you at Adi's place"

"Where are your parents? "

"I don't know, I am driving away to a safer place as I'm scared"

"You said you would trust me, right ?"

"Yes, I did. So you are getting me arrested now !!?"

"Enough, Ilan saved me from the person you left me!!"

"Adi?? Ah, so she's one behind all this?"

"May-be, I was hit on the head by someone on a bike when I was unlocking your home gate"

"So you already recovered from that. Great!!"

"Are you mocking me?"

"No JK why would I do that?"

"You don't know where your parents are at?"

"Why do you ask about them now? And did the cops behind us get to know about Zaira or Chris or Linda? ... Oh I forgot, where's Adi? Did she get arrested?"

"You are clever indeed"

"Oh JK, you are smarter than me. Anyways if none of you here is interested in me. Let me go!!" I stood and walked up to Ilan.

"Sir please arrest me. I was involved in a hit and run accident the day before yesterday, the person died on spot. But the eyewitness is missing. I want to surrender" I said and showed him my wrists.

"Mr Kishan your fiance wants to behind the bars. Shall we arrest her?"

"Sir why are you asking him? I'm not his fiance. By the way, how did you all get here? I don't even have the phones and neither was I eloping in his sister's car."

"Pavi your dad informed Mr Ilan. Thank God you are fine"

"Mom!! How did yyou?"

"I read the message you sent Linda. And quickly informed the police. See we are all safe now"

"You lunatic, how can we be ok if something happens to you," mom said slapping me right in front of them all.

"Yes aunty please don't halt she needs to learn a lesson at least now"

"Miss Pavi do you remember the farmhouse's locality? If yes please help our sketch person. He will come with one of my constable to your residence. Do tell them whatever you remember from that day. We have arrested Adi now but Zaira and Chris are still missing" saying that he turned to him and spoke

"Mr Kishan, I suggest you get police protection for your whole family until we get to the core." Saying all that he left with his team.

"Uncle, aunty where do you plan to stay until this case solves? If you know any place in the city outskirts I will make sure you all have a safe stay there"

"No we are fine here we will stay in our home itself. I don't think there's a safer place out there than that, I don't want to bother others" dad said and hugged me.

"Beta never do that again"

"Can you all stay at my place instead?"

"But aunty please decide fast, I need to inform Ilan as well"

"Pavi where do you want to stay? We will go with you"

"I'm not sure dad, I still can't digest things that have happened with me in past few days. I wanted to run away alone-"