I furrow my brows in confusion of his mood that's spoilt like milk. "Who shit in your coffee?" I walk away and sit down in his office chair. "I'm just-"

Harry's face was stern as he was cut off by loud shouting seemingly coming from behind the wall behind me. "TELL ME WHO FUCKING SENT YOU!" Followed by a disruptive bang. It sounded like Zayn, I look at Harry with both concern and curiosity. "What the fuck?" I ask, standing back up.

Harry grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me away, back out to the club I assumed. I pull my wrist out his grip once again. "No, no tell me what's going on," my eyes begin to scan the wall for any signs of a possible room or something behind this wall.

"This doesn't concern you, now come and take more photos" he tries but fails to persuade. "NO, Harry. No. Tell me what's going on on the other side of this wall or I swear to fucking god I'll-" he laughs mockingly and cuts me off. "You'll what? Hm Melanie? What the fuck will you do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You'll just whine and moan and complain like that stubborn ass of yours loves to do. That's right, now mind your fucking business and do what you came here to do, go and take some fucking pictures!" He raised his voice, gradually getting louder until he was literally shouting by the end of his little rant. He grabs me more forcefully this time and pushes me out the door before shutting it, I hear the lock click.

I feel a warmth prickle my eyes, I never liked being shouted at. My mum did it to me all the time; so much that I almost became numb to it whenever she would. She raised her tone excessively even for irrelevant things, stupid things, things that weren't even anything to do with me. I can handle a raised voice, customers at the cafe would get annoyed and rowdy sometimes. Shouting was more of a pet peeve than an actual bother or phobia by this point, but like I said before, I never liked being shouted at; I'm sure nobody does, but for some reason when Harry raised his voice, he terrified me.

I just slowly walked away from his office door and back into the main area of the club with my camera in my hands. I won't be able to wear it around my neck for the time being thanks to a certain dickhead. He owes me a camera strap. I don't know what's gotten in to him right now but it's a fucking joke.

I shake it off and start taking photos once again, acting as if nothing just happened. Everyone around was still having a good time, completely oblivious to the occurrences behind the scenes just moments ago.

I decide to take a little break and go treat myself at the bar, after all I do get free unlimited drinks.

*Half an hour earlier*
HARRY'S POV

I walk into my office with Zayn, only leaving Melanie a few minutes ago so she can take some photos without us distracting her.

I told her we had some business to talk about, she looked annoyed because she knows I'm not going to tell her any more details than that but she knows I'll make it up to her. Well, even if she doesn't know that, I will.

Although I know she'll pry later to try and find out more information but this side of things isn't healthy for her to know about. It's not necessary and she can be let in the loop about other things, not this.

Zayn makes himself at home in my office and sits in my chair, putting both his feet up on my desk one over the other.

Rude.

I click my fingers and he rolls his eyes before moving. At least he didn't challenge me. I sit in my seat and he sits opposite instead. All we do is share with each other anything we know about all the boys.

There isn't anything really defining that can help us but we both need to make sure we have a familiar understanding of each of them in present time and the past. They're all different people now but even so, people don't really change.