Episode - 9 {wedding night}

Start from the beginning

kai: ok thn introduce him to me.....

kookie: but oppa....

before she can complete her sentence kai dragged her to the scary tiger....😜😜 i mean tae.

____________________________________

(meanwhile with tae pov)

i was talking with Lisa and then my eyes met with my wife.....she is so cute....she is giggling and talking with y/n and jiminie....then someone came and hug her.....and she is happy with that person........my blood started to boil seeing that scene.....but I controlled myself ..... Mafter few minutes they came towards me......

(kookie pov)

me and kai oppa walked towards tae oppa.......but his gaze
gave me shiver in my spines but i shrugged it then we reached near to him

kai: hi bro.... I'm kai kookie's cousin.. (smile)

tae: hi I'm tae......jungkookie's husband ( while staring at her)

kookie: (mind) aish....why he is staring at me like this he is really scary..... [Aww poor bunny is scared of tiger😂😂]

then the party came to an end and guests started to leave and now only kims, jeons and the couples frnds are only there.

mr.kim: ok then namjoon and jinnie u guys go to ur new house .... tae and jungkook will be in our house they will leave to Paris directly from there.......

namjoon: okie appa and eomma we are leaving.. (hug his parents)

jinnie: bye eomma bye appa bye bunny and yoongi (she hugged her parents and siblings)

namjoon: bye tae and kookie .... (hug tae)

y/n: what about me? (pout)

namjoon: oww....how can I forgot my lil princess come here y/n I'll miss u too.....(hug her)

y/n: I'll also miss u oppa...... (broke the hug)

mrs.kim: ok then it's getting late bye guys..... visit us often..... (hug them)

(then namjinnie left to their new house)

mrs.kim: ok then let's leave......

mrs.jeon: baby...... (hug her)

kookie: eomma I'll miss u.... (teary eyes)

mrs.jeon: I'll also miss u baby...... (broke the hug and whip her tears) don't cry baby it doesn't suits u (smile)

kookie: *nod* appa I'll miss u (hug him)

mr.jeon: bunny don't be sad baby......we can speak daily ok baby....

kookie: hmm.....okay appa (sniff)

mr.jeon: now show ur smile for appa

Jungkookie showed her bunny smile.

Yoongi: i think someone forgot me?? (sad face)

kookie: how can i forget my meow oppa......hehe (giggling)

Yoongi: yah....u tooo joined that jinnie......

kookie: hehe sowwy oppa..... I'll miss u .......(hug him)

Yoongi: I'll also miss my bunny.. (hug back kiss her head)

jiminie: what about me? (pout)