As I'm leaving my dorm room, my phone rings.

Incoming call
Grayson❤️

"Hello?" I answer, I think that just by hearing my voice you can see that I'm sick.

"Hey sweetheart, are you feeling better? Mia told me that you were sick, and I wasn't able to see you because we had a players meeting." He asks with concern in his voice.

"Yeah I'm feeling better, my head is hurting a little bit and my body is sore, but I think I can make it through the day." I say while getting in to my car.

"Shit Lili, you need to rest, can't you stay in today?" He asks.

I sigh " I can't Grey, I have a lot of test that I need to do today, and I can't miss it." I lean my head on my car seat and close my eyes with the phone on my ear.

"I gotta go but I'll call you later okay." I say, starting my car.

"Okay sweetheart, do you want to come by my house later.? "He asks, probably moving around the locker room because I hear the boys talking.

"Yes I'll come by after my classes." I really want to see him today, I think that it's because I'm sick and I'm really clingy when I'm sick.

"Okay, drive safe and text me when you get there, so I' know your okay" He says.

"Okay bye Grayson, I'll see you later." I say as hanging up.

____

I'm done with my classes and I'm feeling like crap, the medicine is wearing off so my body is hurting and I'm starting to shiver.

I get in my car and drive to Grayson's house.

I'm glad that Lili is coming by today, because I really want to see her and also because I know that Mia is not going to be at their dorm today, and I don't her to be alone

When I hear her call pull up, I stand up from the couch and walk up to the front door.

As I open the door I see her little self coming my way shivering from the cold, but it's not even that cold today.

As she gets closer I see that she looks kind of pale.

"Hey" I say taking her in my arms and hugging her. And fuck she's burning.