Aiden :
Geez Noel! You don't have to shout okay? I can hear you just fine with your normal voice also.

Noel :
*blushes*
S-sorry Aiden...but this is a dream come true to me...after all I have loved him since middle school.

Aiden :
(Yeah...and I have loved you since childhood Noel.)

They are then interrupted from their conversation when the bell rings signaling the end of break time. All the students scramble towards the exit in order to go for their next subject class.

Aiden and Noel stay behind for a bit to let the crowd to thin out.

When they were about to leave the cafeteria, someone calls out to them from behind.

Landon.

Landon :
Hey Noel!

Both Noel and Aiden turn around to face him, while Aiden was glaring silently at Landon.

Noel :
What is it Landon?

Landon :
Sorry to stop you suddenly...but I was thinking...how about we have the date at my place...if you don't mind?

Aiden's glare intensified but Landon ignored it and continued looking at Noel.

Noel :
Um...is there any problem at my house?

Landon :
*chuckles*
Of course not Noel. I just wanted to spend some time with you alone...with no one disturbing us.

Noel blushed a deep shade of red and Aiden had to grit his teeth harshly in order to control his rising flame of anger and jealously.

Aiden :
(Calm down Aiden...calm down...for Noel.)

Aiden closed his eyes tightly for a brief moment, taking silent deep breaths and opened them with Noel's next words.

Noel :
S-sure I don't mind.

Landon :
Great! I will text you my address then...or I can pick you up if you want. *smiles*

Aiden :
(Stop smiling before I knee you in the gut you jerk!)

Noel :
No no! It's f-fine...i can come there by myself.

Landon :
Alright I will see you today at my house then. Bye Noel.

Noel :
*smiles shyly*
B-bye.

And before Landon can hug him again, Aiden took Noel's hand in his quickly and pulled him out of there harshly. Noel yelped in surprise and tried to loosen his grip.

Noel :
A-aiden! You are pulling too harshly!

Aiden :
That's because we are late for our history class.

Noel :
Okay...but at least loosen your hand a little...its hurting me.

Aiden loosened his grip on his hand a little before pulling him gently yet firmly once again towards their history class. Noel sighed softly and let Aiden lead them there in silence.

They spend the rest of their classes normally after that, except for the fact Aiden was having a sudden strange feeling of uncertainty inside his heart regarding Landon's proposal. He kept thinking about it non stop during the classes.

Aiden :
(Why did he asked for the date to be held in his own place? He should know that Noel is very shy and uncomfortable in new surroundings as Noel told him a few days ago...then why? And I don't believe this spend alone time nonsense talk either. It's not like Noel's parents are against him being gay or anything.)