GAY (4)

Characters :

Aiden Moore (Top)
Noel Watson  (Bottom)

Aiden didn't like this.

Aiden didn't wanted it to end like this.

But...his best friend and childhood crush Noel was in love with some popular school jerk named Landon.

And he also didn't liked the fact how that popular boy's group of equally jerk boys used to eye his innocent and sweet Noel...everytime he would go to their table during breaktime in order to talk to Landon.

The cute stuttering and nervous fumbling of his thumbs would make Aiden's heart go thumping crazily in his heart...but he knew it better than anyone. That even after staying together by each other's side for more than 10 years, Noel still hasn't seen him more than a best friend or worse...a brother.

Aiden :
*sighs*

But Aiden can't blame Noel fully for this situation also because Aiden has never confessed his feelings for him genuinely either. Whenever he would gather the courage to do it, Noel had to go and ruin it by looking at him with his big sky blue eyes, staring in curiosity and complete innocence. And Aiden would lose his confidence then and there only looking in those bright blue eyes which never fails to make his heart go crazy inside his chest or stutter nonsense with flushed cheeks.

If only...if only he could confess for even one time properly to Noel...he is ready to trade anything from his body in order to do it.

That's the effect sweet Noel has on Aiden, of which he is completely ignorant of.

And today Noel finally decided to confess to Landon after so many days of silent longing and internal battle with himself. When he told his plan to Aiden in the morning before classes, of course he was against it but couldn't bring himself to say no on his face, therefore reluctantly agreed to support him.

So now here he was...sitting and watching silently as Noel proposes his love for that jerk, all the while hoping continuously in his heart that Landon would turn him down. But from the looks of their ongoing conversation in front of him along with the visible pink blush and the wide smile on Noel's face, Aiden knew his prayers were useless.

Aiden :
*groans*

Aiden groans in frustation when he sees Landon hugging his Noel from across the cafeteria table, on which he and his asshole of friends are sitting. When he pulls apart, Noel has a big blush on his face which makes Aiden's anger to fuel up.

He sees Noel saying something to Landon in a hurry and in return Landon gives him a nod with a bright smile before sitting down on his seat and Noel coming back towards their own table to Aiden's side.

Aiden :
(Why can't that jerk just go and find some beautiful girl to fool around with? He is Mr. Popular after all...so I am sure anyone will agree to be his girlfriend or whatever he prefers. Just leave my Noel alone you asshole!)

Aiden internally cursed Landon and his group of fake friends before smiling in Noel's direction and giving him a pat on the back when he sits beside him with a deep blush still evident on his face.

Aiden :
So...how did it go?

Noel :
W-well...um...

Aiden :
Come on Noel. There's no need to be this nervous around me you know.

Noel :
I-i know Aiden...its j-just that...i still c-cant believe...that Landon said yes to me...OH MY GOD!!! HE SAID YES AIDEN!!

Noel says the last line as a scream with pure excitement and surprise visible in his voice. Something needle like pricked Aiden's heart at this but he masked it immediately with a fake groan and roll of his eyes.