10

*End of Tennessee visit*

I ended up never getting along with Jadens dad but everyone else loved me and Cameron even drunk texted Jaden saying I was hot and he wanted to fuck me which I found quite funny but Jaden was mad.
"Bye sweetie" Amy said and hugged me.
"Bye Amy you should come visit us in la" I said.
"Trust me I will but I won't bring John don't worry" she said.
"Ok so we already have a whole week planned in la for when you guys come to la one day" I said and Haley and Sophie nodded as we all giggled.
"We'll miss you" they both said and we hugged

*Back at Sway*

The door opened and I saw Bryce who quickly hugged me.
"So how was it you wouldn't call me so now I need to know" Bryce said.
"It was great Amy, Haley, and Sophie were amazing" I said.
"How about John" Bryce asked.
"Does it really matter" I asked.
"Oh that means it wasn't good" he said.
"I guess you could say that" I said.
"So it wasn't good" Bryce asked confused.
"Nope" Jaden said.
"Why what happened" Bryce asked.
"He just doesn't think I'm good enough for Jaden" I said.

"And why not" Bryce asked.
"Because he still thinks Mads is better" Jaden said.
"I'm sorry" Bryce said hugging me one more time.
"It's fine Amy likes me anyways" I said.
"Ok I'll let you go unpack" Bryce said so Jaden and I grabbed our stuff and went upstairs.
"I know your tired" Jaden said and I shook my head.
"Why would I be tired" I asked.
"You were up all night and didn't sleep in the plane" he said.
"That doesn't mean I'm tired" I said and accidentally yawned.
"Ok maybe a little tired" I said as I put my clothes into his closet.
"I get your tired but you should be able to tell the difference from my closet to your closet" he chuckled.
"You have space in here plus I have worn all your clothes in here before" I said.

"You do spend more time in here anyways"Jaden laughed. 
 Once we had both put everything away I sat down on the bed and my eyes started closing.
"Boo" Jaden said as he grabbed my shoulders making me squeal and flinch.
"Jaden" I whine as he laughs.A
"Your gonna give me a heart attack" I giggled realizing how funny it was.
"Wanna take a nap" he asked and I shook my head.
"I know your tired" Jaden said so I shook my head again.
"Then what should we do" he asked.
"I feel gross so I'm gonna shower" I said and he nods. Once I finish showering I lay on top of Jaden so he puts his phone down.
"Hi" he says as he looks into my eyes and I lay there to tired to say anything feeling my eyes get heavy.

*10 hours later*

I wake up still on top of Jaden with his arms wrapped around my waist as he sleeps and it's still really dark out. I check the time and see it's only 12am. I don't wanna wake Jaden so I just grab his phone because mine is to far to reach and start doing random things on his phone. I decide to text Addison from Jadens phone.

L- Liv
A- Addison
L- Hey babe
A- Wtf Jaden you do realize it's me Addison
L- No he doesn't realize he looks dead but it's cute
A- Oh hey Liv
L- Hi
A- why are you on Jaden phone
L- well I fell asleep a while ago and just woke up and he is hugging me and my phone is on the bathroom so I just got his
A- oh I have done that before but they don't have all your apps and their setting are weird
L- Ik and I don't wanna change them because then he has no idea what he had it on and if he knows that's creepy
A- Exactly
A- your brother is complaining about my phone being to bright so I have to go sorry bye babes ily❤️
L- Ily bye tell him I said I hope he has a nightmare and can't sleep❤️

I decide it would be fun to try texting a few of the boys since they will think it's Jaden and it's not like I'm looking through his phone.

J- Josh
L- Hey Josh
J- hey
L- Wyd
J- Sitting
L- Sitting doing what
J- Things you do while sitting
L- Like what
J- Liv ik that's you
L- Sir im Jaden🤠
J- Sir Jaden would never say that
L- Fine bye bye
J- Bye bye

Next is Blake because why not

B- Blake
L- Hi
B- Hey
L- I want Amelie
B- what the fuck man
L- that came out wrong
B- Oh do you need to ask her something about Liv or something
L- No I wanna cuddle with Amelie
B- Dude you couldnt have meant that any other way what the fuck is wrong with you I'm sending this to Liv

I should do Amelie and just tell her something like I did with Blake and not respond to whatever she says

A- Amelie
L- Your hot
A- excuse me you have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend

I feel Jaden move under me which makes me freeze.
"Liv" he asks groggily.
"Sorry did I wake you up" I ask.
"Ya but it's fine" he says.
"What are you doing on my phone" he asks making me form a small smile.
"Please don't tell me you went through it cause I will let you, you don't have to wait until I'm sleeping" he says.
"No I trust you but I had nothing to do and my phone was to far but you can go back to sleep and I will continue" I said.
"I swear I'm gonna wake up and be on TikTok room or something" he laughs.
"I wouldnt be surprised" I said.

"Ok I'm gonna go to back to sleep before I start questioning this" he said and I pecked his lips once he closed his eyes. He was asleep after a few minutes so I kept texting people until I checked the time and realized it was already 3am. I decided to see if I could find anything interesting about Jaden on his phone so I scrolled through his contacts, read all of his notes, check his history on anything hoping I could make fun of him for something but there was nothing. I did find some funny videos of Jaden from when he was like 7 though. Blake, Amelie and a some others I had done similar things to kept texting Jadens phone but I ignored it. 

___________________________________

FIRST DAY OF SUMMER SCHOOL WISH ME LUCK BECAUSE IM DYING