6

*Olivas POV*

I woke up and Jaden was sleeping so I looked around for something to do and realized the window was open. I could see how high up we were which made me feel sick. I put my head back into Jadens neck but couldn't sleep. 
"Princess" Jaden asked. 
"Ya" I said. 
"Why are you awake" he asked as he rubbed my back. 
"It doesn't matter you can go back to sleep" I said. 
"I can tell your nervous" he said. 
"How much longer is the flight" I asked. 
"We land in an hour" he said.
"Ok I will be fine I just want you to sleep" I said. 

"To bad" he said.
"Ok I can move to my seat if you want though" I said. 
"Your legs must be numb" I said. 
"Its ok" he said. 
"So they are numb" I asked. 
"It doesnt matter" he said as he hugged me tighter.
"Want snacks" he asked and I nodded. He grabbed the bag at our feet and handed it to me. 
"You got Hot Cheetos" I said with a big smile. 
"Yup" he said. The pilot made the announcement that we were landing and Jaden grabbed my hand. 
"I should get in my seat" I said. 
"We will be getting up soon just stay" he said. Once we landed I walked out it was already 12pm. 
"Ok let's go find our stuff" Jaden said. We walked to the thing where your get our bag. I saw mine and got it. 
"Ready" Jaden asked and I nodded. We walked out and I saw Amy standing outside.

"Hey mom" he said and gave her a big hug.
"Oh my god L:iv you so much more pretty in person although you are really pretty in pictures to" Amy said and hugged me. I hugged her back for a minute and pulled away. 
"It's nice to meet you in person" I said. 
"I was so excited to" Amy said. 
"Well we can talk in the car I wanna see my sisters and dad to" Jaden said. Once we got to the house I walked inside and saw Jadens dad who I had only talked to twice. 
"Hey Dad" Jaden said and did the hand thing with dad. 
"Hi Liv" Jadens dad said. 
"Hey Mr. Hossler" I said. 
"Please call me John" he said so i just smiled at him.
"We should go to my room" Jaden said and grabbed both our bags carrying them upstairs as I followed. 

Once we got in I grabbed a picture he had on a dresser. 
"Who's she" I asked pointing at the picture and Jaden snatched it away. 
"Thats nobody" he said and ripped it. 
"Hey" I said. 
"Its nobody" he said again. 
"Jae I don't care if it's a ex" I said. 
"If you don't care then stop asking" Jaden said sounding irritated . 
"Don't get mad I just wanna know" I said. 
"I don't wanna be mad either but it's hard not to when your being a bitch about this" he said. 
"Whats your problem" I said back. 
"Your my problem" he said. 
"Im sorry baby I don't know why I am mad" he said a minute later and hugged me. 

"Do you forgive me" Jaden asked. 
"Yea" I said as I looked up at him and he smiled before pecking me on the lips. 
"So Haley and Sophie will be here soon and take you away from me so we should put everything away" he said. I grabbed some shirts and put them into his closet which was empty. I put my pants into a dresser with some extra stuff. 
"Done now lets cuddle" I said. 
"Ok come on" Jaden said as he picked me up and threw me on the bed and jumped on after me. He spooned me and rubbed circles onto my stomach. 
"I love you" he whispered. 
"I love you to" I said and rolled over to put my hand on his hair. He rubbed my back as I played with his hair.
"So what are we gonna do this week" I asked.

"We can go swimming and I wanna see some old friends" he said. 
"What should I do when you see your friends" I asked.
"Come with me" he said. 
"But you haven't seen them in so long and they wanna see you not me" I said taking my hand from him hair and playing with his rings and fingers. 
"I think one of them will have their girlfriend so please come" he begged me. 
"Fine" I sighed and he put his nose on mine. I heard the door open and heard footsteps. Jaden rolled his eyes with a big smile. 
"Aww your so cute" Haley said. 
"I want something like this" Sophie said. I felt the bed dip at the foot of the bed and sat up but Jaden pulled me back down. 
"I wanna keep cuddling" Jaden said and kissed my neck. 

"Ok come cuddle with us" I said holding out my arms to Haley and Sophie and they hugged me. 
"Seriously" Jaden groaned. 
"Yup" I said. 
"Jaden, mom said that we are going to dinner tonight" Sophie said. 
"When" he asked. 
"The reservation is for 5" Haley said. 
"Ok so Liv you should get ready at 3" Jaden said and I nodded. 

*At Dinner*

"You know before Jaden asked you out all he could talk about was you" Amy said.
"Really" I asked. 
"Mom can we not share embarrassing things" Jaden groaned. 
"It's cute" I said and Jaden put his hand on my thigh.
"I probably know more about you than about myself" Sophie laughed. 
"I remember you only talked crap on LaUreN but Liv is like a god to you" Haley said. 
"Ugh LaUreN was a bitch" Sophie said. 
"Even though it may be true watch your language" Amy said. 
"How about we change the subject from my ex to anything else" Jaden said. 
"So Liv I heard you graduated recently congratulations" John said. 

"Thanks" I said not knowing what to say to that. 
"So Jaden hows music going" John asked. 

*Back home*

After I took a shower with Jaden because he wouldn't stop bothering me I flopped into bed. 
"You alright" Jaden asked. 
"Ya just tired" I said and hugged pillow. 
"Well you can sleep but I am gonna go downstairs" he said.
"Ok I will stay here and wait until you get back" I said and sat up. 
"Liv you can sleep" Jaden said. 
"I could but I wanna sit here until you come back so we can cuddle" I said. 
"Ok fine I will stay" he said.
"No its fine you can go I will wait here" I said. 
"Better idea" Jaden said and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder. 
"Amazing idea" I said. 
"You can sleep while a I talk" he said and kissed my head. 

_________________________________

I fell down the stairs and got a bruised arm, butt, and thumb it was funny af💀

STUPID MOMS BOYFRIEND LIKE I WANTED TO GO TO CANCUN AND THEN SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULD LOOK INTO IT BUT IT WOULD MEAN HER BOYFRIEND WOULD GO AND BRING HIS CHILD WHICH MEANS WE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO LOTS OF STUFF AND WE WOULD BE IN THE HOTEL ROOM A LOT OF THE TIME AND YOU KNOW WHAT (Watch the video)