Chapter 3

Wilbur POV:

My back was aching, my wings slowly dropped as the smoke cleared. The house was somewhat okay, I'm just happy this was my summer home. I turned around to make sure no one has entered the room before I stepped back from Redza. I could tell just by looking at the expression on his face he was confused out of his mind.

"Please don't worry, I will explain everything later...we just need to get you up to Phil's and Techno's without being spotted..."

I turned to Redza, he was thinking for a moment, I was as well. It took a second but something finally clicked in my head.

"I know a back way around here."

Before he could even respond I grabbed his arm, dragging him along with me. I don't know where this sudden urge to help him came from....was it just the idea that he may join our side? I wish I knew...

We treaded through the forest, Redza stopped me through.

"What?"

"Your back.."

I stared blankly at him. He touched a spot on my back, the wave of pain flowing through my body.

"AH FCK!"

I spread out my wings getting him to back off from me, he seemed worried which was surprising for him.

"I'm fine...we just need to wait till we get to Techno's."

He gave a hesitant nod, continuing to follow me through the forest.

~Time skip~

Philza POV:

I came in for a landing outside our cabins, Techno was outside on the bridge.

"Hey mate!"

He turned to me as I brought my wings inward, shaking the snow off of them. I had to fly through a snow storm on my way here.

"Ello."

He paused for a moment staring me dead in the eyes.

"I thought we went over this...no more flying in storms."

I scratched the back of my head letting out a small chuckle.

"Sorry mate....I got a call from Wilbur, he wanted me to meet him here soon."

He looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Why's that?"

I walked up the stairs, grabbing the shovel, I started to push all the snow that had landed on the bridge and stairs off.

"No clue, he said he has a surprise for us."

Techno placed his coffee down on the railing, he grabbed the extra shovel and began to help me. There was awkward silence for a moment before he spoke up.

"That's all he said?"

I turned to him, leaning on the shovel with my arms crossed.

"Yep, that's all he said."

He was staring at something off in the distance.

"You good mate?"

He grabbed my shovel, leaning both his and mine against the railing. He repeated what he said before.

"That's all he said...?"

He pointed off behind me, I stretched my wings out for a second turning around.

"Oh..."

Wilbur was there, and well....I guess his special surprise was.....Redza..Techno was ready to pull out his sword but I stopped him.

"Let me handle this Techno.."

He was hesitant, but he removed his hand from the sword. I gave him a soft smile before making my way over to Wilbur and Redza. They stopped once they got inside the fencing and they were near me.

"Wilbur.....Redza..."

"Hey Phil, please I'll explain just have Techno check his wounds. I'm not the best at dealing with this stuff."

I let out a sigh, I motioned for Redza to go over to Techno, I believe Techno got the idea and he brought him inisde, I turned back over to Wilbur.

"Alright explain yourself."

He let out a sigh.

"So...we all saw that Redza and Nightmare joined the server...I wanted to make sure that they weren't starting their attack already, none of us would be prepared for it. After about 2 hours I believe of walking I saw that Nightmare left."

I stared at him, he paused for a moment letting out a sigh.

"I was about to head back after seeing that until I realized that Redza didn't leave. I made my way into a clearing where I found him. He was extremely injured, he was basically on the brink of death...I brought him back to my summer home...I was planning on helping him back to health and letting him go...but I guess Dream knew."

I let out a sigh turning back towards the cabins.

"Why didn't you keep him in your summer home then?"

He was hesitant with his answer, it took him a few tries before the words came out of his mouth.

"We got attacked by someone, I didn't see anyone enter so I just had the first thought of coming here..."

"..."

Techno POV:

I had no clue what was going on, but I just did what Phil wanted me to. I was still questioning what happened to him, after removing the bandages he basically looked like he was dragged head first through hell and back. I stepped back from him, after fully bandaging his wounds.

"There, how does that feel?"

He looked at me for a second, I think he was just as confused as I was. He spoke up though, just very softly.

"Better..."

I leaned back against the wall, the room went silent until Wilbur came in.

"Alright Redza, good news! Phil is letting you stay here until we figured out what happened with you and Nightmare, bad news....we believe Nightmare is looking for you."

He looked up at Wilbur pretty worried, I myself was worried. Nightmare was not someone to mess around with. I stood back up straight walking to the door.

"I'm going to go out, keep an eye on him for me..."

Wilbur gave me a hesitant nod as I left the house. I think all of us were still nervous about having him here....but, I guess I needed to get used to it..

....

:>