Chapter 24: An Overdue Conversation

Start from the beginning

"Yes" I did not add anything more.

"What's her name?" she did not sound mad, more like hurt.

"Kim Lewis" I turned my sight to the glass wall, contemplating the moon "She is a sophomore from the reservation, so she is not someone you know"

"You have grown" She changed the subject.

"Huh?"

"You are taller, we are almost the same height now, you are just an inch or two smaller"

I glanced at her form the corner of my eye and I notice the small frown on her face.

"You must have questions" Rosalie tried to keep the conversation going "I have made some questions so how about you ask some yourself"

"Any news on Edward, Bella and Alice?"

"Yes" Rosalie gave me a small smile "They are fine, our sisters got to Edward in time"

I let out a breath I did not know that I was holding "Thank God"

"They are on the airport in Florence waiting for a plane" she added "Alice said that they would arrive to Port Angeles in 13 hours"

"Have anyone told Charlie?" I took my phone off the bed side table, to look at my messages. Bella had not send me any, but I had a few from Kim.

"Carlisle called to tell him that they called and that they were on their way back but did not said when they will be arriving exactly" Rosalie explained, I nodded.

"It's better that way" I agreed, the last thing we needed was to have Charlie make a scene on the airport.

'Call me when you call - S'

I texted Bella, then opened the chat with Kim.

"Thing are getting a little out of control here in the Res, Seth just shifted"

"Sam told the Clearwaters about the pack and Sue will be taking Harry's place on the council"

"Leah knows about the Cullens; she is not happy"

The text had been sent in a period of 4 to 6 hours.

"Who is Seth and Sam?" Rosalie asked startling me, she was reading my texts from her position on the bed.

"Why are you peeking?" I rolled my eyes at her "Have some respect for my privacy and never do that again"

She was taken back for my outburst, but I was in no mood for this sort of behavior.

"It was not my intention" she excused herself "Perfect vision remember? I just glanced"

"Then you should know better than to glance at my screen phone when you know that you have perfect vision" I retorted.

"Right"

"Where were you anyway?" I dropped my phone on the bed with the screen facing down.

"Alaska" Rosalie quickly replied trying to let the whole spying on my conversation thing behind.

"I know that" I huffed "What I mean is, where were you that you got here in less than 3 hours after Alice left with Bella and I left for the Reservation, I know you were not in Forks because Maggie said that only her and Alice were back, and Maggie never lies"

"I was in Seattle" she passed her hands through her hair "I drove with Alice and Maggie here, Alice said that Bella had killed herself and I thought that I could perhaps help you somehow, but then Maggie said that I should wait before showing up"