Chapter 1

Tommy walks up to Purpled "Ayup Big P how you been?" he called. Purpled cleared his foggy mind and responded, "Ehh I been better, shouldn't you be with ya know...... Tubbo and Ranboo?" Tommy blinked at the implication, smile slipping from his face, "Nah I don't want to be a third wheel and I don't want to be left behind when them two uckers start flirting."

" I mean yeah bet those two will start trying to make out and stuff."
"Hey Purpled?" Tommy called out softly fanning the attention of Purpled. "Do you? Uh..... fuck.... I don't know...want to platonically marry me?" Purpled looked at Tommy with shock all over his face. Why would he want to be with a nobody? A person people half of the time forgot about? Would Punz even care? Would anyone? Surely not, they haven't cared in the longest time. He's been alone all this time even when playing bedwars.

Tommy then looked over the horizon, landing his eyes at Tubbo and Ranboo cuddling. "I'm tired of getting left behind. I'm tired that I'm stuck in the past because of that damn prison and green bastard. I want to feel security and I want to platonically love someone." "I want to move on with someone. I thought it'll be with tubbo but he replaced me with boob guy." he tiredly told. Purpled made eye contact with Tommy and shifted to where the beeduo was. 

"Tommy.... Are you sure you even want to marry me? I mean.... I'm always forgotten or overlooked. I don't even log in the server that much because of my contract with bedwars." Tommy grabbed Purpled hand facing him with his tinted gray blue eyes and responded, "I could show you how to love, I make sure you won't ever feel fucking forgotten, plus we can do marriage fraud, we can make long distance work, and share our riches together. Well you're the rich one since bedwars pays you but you get the idea big man!"

Purpled squeezed Tommy hands in thought. Yeah mostly his riches but he doesn't seem to mind platonically marrying Tommy. If it meant not feeling forgotten and if they can heal together. "Tommy" Purpled called out with determination. "Let's get married, fuck everyone who leaves us behind, if we have each other it'll be okay." Tommy eyes widened but slowly grinned. "Poggers. Wife haver? bitch call me husband haver." "We'll show them, so what uh rings are we gonna get Big P?"

"Isn't that suppose to be your idea since you did propose to me my platonic husband?"

Tommy face burns with redness, "HEY! I DIDNT THINK YOU'll AGREE BITCH!" Purpled smiled and held Tommy's hand, "We'll figure that out later."

—————-
Hallo this is my story from Ao3, you might know it or perhaps not. This is my first time posting here in Wattpad so excuse typos but thanks for reading :p