Chapter 1 - Sapnap's Brother

Ha! You just got TommySingit-ed... I need a better name for that.

Tommyinnit POV. 

I had just come home from a day at college. I decided to stream because Sapnap, Dream, and gOGY asked if I could play on this random survival world for fun. I put on my headset, turned on my PC and opened Discord and Minecraft, joining the call with George and Dream present.

I opened Twitch and started the stream, and welcomed chat "WHAT IS UP CHAT!" With everyone going 'hey Tommy!!' 'Pog' and 'AYUP'. "Today we will be playing in a survival world with the drEAM TEAM! So let me just unmute, put in the server ip and we can get started!"

I went over to Discord to unmute, but strangely Sapnap had still not joined the call. I wonder what's going on over there… then Dream spoke up. "Sapnap will be late to the call because he's just doing something important, he'll be here in a couple minutes, so let's just start gathering essentials." Oh, so I guess SnAp MaP just has some stuff to do, it's okay though, at least we don't have to wait for him.

Me, Dream, and George started to gather resources to get us started in the world, George went to find food, Dream is gathering wood, and I'm waiting for Dream to craft a pickaxe so I can go and mine for coal and iron so that we can smelt food, make torches and craft armour and a bucket each.

I decided to make some sort of a staircase into the ground, so that there's an easy way to get out if it starts to get too dark. After I mined out a 4 x 4 square in the ground, I started to mine a spiral staircase down inside the indent I "built". And once it got too dark I started to mine out the middle so there was more room. "George, have you found any food? I'm starting to get really hungry." I said, I decided to see how Dream was doing and saw almost all the trees in the area gone, and the sun had almost disappeared over the edge.

I hear someone join the call, but it wasn't Sapnap, it was actually Ranboo. "Sorry, wrong call." And he left as soon as he joined. After a couple more minutes, me, George, and Dream were working on building a house, and had made beds so we could sleep through the first night, as well as placing some torches around so mobs don't spawn near us. We were almost done building when finally, Sapnap joined the call.

"-orry, he won't like to admit it but my younger brother is too clingy for his own good, what've you guys done so far? I'm joining right now." As Dream and George were filling Sapnap in on the progress, I was just sitting there, confused. "...You have a brother?" They stopped briefly, and Sapnap spoke up, "Yeah, I do. Sorry for not-" "wELL WHYY DIDN'T YOU TELL MEEE!" I had interrupted him mid-sentence, I was fuming. How dare he not tell me about his brother? Especially if his brother is my age, then I would go over there and punt him into the sun. Sadly, I can't do that because I'm pretty sure a human being wouldn't be able to be strong enough to punt someone into the sun, so I'll let it slide. 

"Yeah… I probably should've told you about him sooner, he IS your age and is actually a big fan of yours… I just kept ignoring him, I'm such a 'good' brother" Okay, now I was pissed. Not only is he my age, but he is A FAN OF ME? "YOU ARE NOT A GOOD BROTHER! EVIL, STUPID SNAPMAP! HOW DARE YOU NOT INTRODUCE ME TO A FAN!"

I immediately regretted it though as I remembered what happens when someone calls him Snapmap… "You call me Snapmap one more time and I'll call you bitch boy until the day you die." Yeah… I messed up big time…

||Timeskip brought to you by Jack in a wig||

"YEEEAAAHHHH! POG! LET'S GOOOOOO!" We had just defeated the Wither, I mean… We might have gotten a bit too excited, but it's been a long stream and I'm ready to end for the day. "Okay chat, since we just killed the Wither I believe it's a good point to end for today, GOODBYE CHAT!" (I don't know how he ends streams so I'll just do this ;-;).

||Once the stream was ended and stuff||

"Hey Tommy?" It was Sapnap. I wonder what he wants… "Yeah?" "Do you want to talk to my brother sometime?" Well, yeah! It would be cool. It's like how Drista is a fan of mine and the sister of Dream, it's probably gonna be like that but he's a guy and is my age. "Sure mate, I'd like to." I heard Sapnap get off of his chair and walk out of the room I'm guessing. After a bit a hear a very faint, 'FUCK YEAH! THANKS NICK!' I'm guessing that's his brother, and he seems really excited. 

He came back into the room and sat back down in his chair. "I just told my brother, he's very excited to meet you." "I could tell, I could hear him celebrating through the call." After that he said goodnight to me and exited the call, leaving me, thinking… It is going to be an exciting day tomorrow.

" After that he said goodnight to me and exited the call, leaving me, thinking… It is going to be an exciting day tomorrow

A meme to send you off

H

ope you all enjoyed :D

American Boy || Tommyinnit x Male!ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara