Chapter One

This is it. Noel thought as she walked towards the edge of the roof gripping the note in her palm. She could see everything from the busy streets of downtown Arizona to the little kids playing in park. It was peaceful in it's own little way, and she hated it.

   Noel hated how her mother walked out on her after her father died. How she told her 'It's just gonna be us now honey,' No it's just me now. She hated how nobody understood her, how they looked at her when she walked through the streets. They all thought she was crazy and hey, they had every right to assume.

  So this is how I die, on a dirty roof where no one will know if i'm dead or not hell, I bet they don't even care.

Taking a deep breath she couldn't stop the tears from falling past her cheeks and onto the cold cement, nor could she stop her body from shaking as she launched herself off of the roof.

Free. Is one word Noel thought she would never get the chance to experience let alone feel. But here she was now, while falling to her death feeling as free as a bird flying for the first time of it's life. She loved every bit of it.

Noel braced herself ready for the impact, but sadly it never came.

-

"Never thought I would see an angel fall from the sky." A man said looking down at her, Noel opened her eyes just as the man set her on her feet. Taking in her surroundings Noel frowns, she was still alive and currently standing in what looks to be an alley, with industrial dumpsters that smelled of Thai food and a small tiny gate which looks like it lead to a bigger more populated area.

A throat clearing is what startles Noel out of her thoughts. She turns to face the male and regrets it not a second later, the man is beautiful his hair is a deep brown, his jaw sharp and defined, his cute button nose and lastly piercing blue eyes that looked as though they could see straight through her soul. He was dressed in all black and looked like he didn't quite belong in this side of town, to put it lightly he looked like a god.

"You know if you're trying to kill yourself, jump from a higher building love." He hinted smirking down at her, Noel flinched at the mention of suicide. She had been so close and now she's glad she didn't because she would have never gotten the chance to meet this beautiful man standing in front of her.

"What's your name, m' Noel." She asked timidly shifting her weight on each foot as she watched the man's eyes rake over her body before making eye contact again.

"My name is Czar, but my friends call me Zar it's nice to meet you." He said in a formal yet calming voice that made Noel feel safe and at home, that hadn't happened in a long time. "You don't mind me asking, but why are you out here- well other than the obvious fact." He wondered biting his lip in curiosity.

Noel grimaced deciding that the ground looked so much more interesting, she was afraid. Afraid that if this beautiful boy knew her reason for wanting death that he would leave her just like everybody else. "Family problems." She lied her voice coming off cold and forced, that made Czar nod in understanding but he still wanted to know who or what made this cute, cuddly, downright adorable girl so sad that she wanted to die.

"Do you have a place to stay, El?" Czar asked confidently seizing her cold hands in his warm ones, staring into her eyes with so much intensity it made Noel nervous, snatching her hands away Noel looked at him tilting her head in curiosity looking more bunny-like than humanly possible.

What game is he playing at? She thought. It was unusual for people to help her because of her appearance of unruly long blond hair, big brown eyes always rimmed in eyeliner, scuffed boots always worn.

"Well. Not really, not anymore." Noel whispered in a quavering voice so low that Czar had to step forward to catch what she was saying. Czar shook his head in aspiration before hoisting Noel onto his back, Letting out a surprised squeak Noel latched to his back afraid to fall seeing as Czar was quite taller than her. Standing about five inches taller than her, Noel clung to him tightly grinning as he walked in the direction of the small gate she saw. Noel couldn't of help but feel as though Czar was taking the role of a brother as she drifted to sleep.

-

Noel was shaken awake by firm but soft hands she groaned, sitting up slowly while her vision becomes less and less blurry. Noel jerked her head back in surprise startled by the sight in front of her, a girl with silver hair peered at her from beside Noel with a large smile on her on her face.

 "You are so cute! Oh my god I love your hair!" She squeaked out in a high voice leaving Noel confused and slightly freaked out as the girl pinched her cheeks twice before retracting her hands quickly.

 Lightly smacking her palm on her forehead the silver haired woman spoke, "How rude of me I almost forgot. I'm Florent but you can me Flo, I came to tell you Natalia will be coming in to meet you! Ah, crap i've got to go but i'll see you around El." Flo gushed while scrambling out of the wooden door quickly.

 Noel glanced around the room taking in the black walls that contrasted with the white bedsheets along with the white wardrobe, which had jewelry of all sorts strung out along the pale white flat top, that was it the room looked lifeless to be blunt.

 "Well aren't you just the prettiest little thing." A husky feminine voice sounded from the doorway, Noel turned to face the voice taken aback at how attractive this woman was. She was wearing a white v-neck, black skinny jeans that look as though they were painted on and black shoes. Her face Noel couldn't stand it, it was like staring at the sun she was pale like really really pale, she wore black eye shadow along with eyeliner that contrasted with her pale blue-green eyes, this lady was simply stunning.

 "If you're done staring, I'm Natalia and you are Noel correct?" Natalia said as she watched  Noel's face flush with embarrassment as she squeezed out a small yes, cute.

 "Do I make you nervous darling, hmm?" Natalia said as she ran her eyes along Noel's body, appreciating her curves and those thick thighs. It seemed one of her men had stripped the little doll down to her undergarments—tch, boys never learn do they.

"N-no." Noel squeaked, not being able to handle being thrust into the spotlight.

 "Find that hard to believe, Simba, but alright."

 "Simba?"

 "Yea. Your hairs got this whole Lion King vibe right now, 'm diggin' it."

    Noel grabbed Natalia's wrist before it could reach her hair, closing her eyes. When she opened them she didn't expect to be staring down the barrel of a gun.

   "Since you're awake now lets go over a few things, eh Simba?"