Dick grinned and dramatically smoothed his hair. "I do clean up good, didn't I."

Percy laughed. "Keep complimenting yourself, Grayson. You're lucky I'm here to back you up on your incredibly inflated ego."

"Oh, come on, Princess, it's not that bad." Percy shocked her head as Dick held out an arm for her.

"Shall we?"

"Why yes, Kind Sir."

...

"Hey, you two, beautiful night tonight." Camila Aguirre greeted them as soon as she saw the two. She came with her cousin Axel, who as usual had a sketchbook in hand. "I'm glad someone made up their mind to dress up and have a fun night, unlike this idiot right here." She glanced pointedly at her cousin.

"Shut up, Camila!" Camila stuck out her tongue at Axel. Andy laughed shamelessly from the sideline.

"The Stage Crew did an awesome job tonight, the set is amazing," Commented Andy with a thoughtful look. "Who's DJ-ing tonight?"

"Walker. Jared Walker, he's pretty good" Camila answered.

"Well, I'm only here for the food, so I'm off to find my date, the refreshments. See ya." Andy waved and walked off.

Camila gave Dick a knowing smile and grabbed Axel's arm. "Come on, Axel, let's go and find you a date."

"But I don't want-"

"Shut it!"

Before Camila and Axel disappeared in the crowd, the girl turned and offered Dick a wink and mouthed the words: 'Good Luck.' Dick instantly got the message and a smirk crept onto his face. Nothing escapes Camila.

He took up Percy's hand gently and offered her a smile. As if on cue, the music slowed and many people around them paired up and headed towards the dance floor.

"May I have this dance, Princess?"

It took a good second before a grin broke out on Percy's face. "Of course, it would be my pleasure."

Dick laid his hand gingerly on Percy's thin waist and guided her towards the center of the dance floor. Everything faded around them and Dick only has the daughter of Poseidon in his eyes.

They spined round and round, for once Dick felt that all the dance lessons Bruce made them took had paid off. It felt like they have been dancing for a long time, never for once disconnecting their gaze from each other, finally the music came to an end. Reluctantly, Dick pulled away and bowed.

"Great dance, promise me the next?" He asked. Percy smiled.

"Only if you do the same." She said, crossing her arms and tilting her head to the side. The blue-eyed boy considered for a moment, then, with a burst of courage, he leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the girl's forehead.

Percy's eyes widened as a blush crept to her cheeks. "Does that answered your question?" She nodded absent-mindedly.

"Good, I'll be right back. Don't dance with anyone else." As soon as Dick has gone a little distance, he was immediately dragged aside by two sets of arms.

"So?"

"How did it went?"

"Did you tell her yet?"

"Why the forehead? You're wasting your time, Grayson, go for the lips!"

"Stop, stop, stop!" He said, cutting off the Aguirre cousins. "Trust me, I wanted to tell her with all my might and I intended for it to happen tonight no matter what. But..."