|| Hinata Shouyou - Blushing Bride ||

|| hιиαтα ѕhσуσυ - вℓυѕhιиg вяι∂є||

(S/n)- sister's name (or if you don't have one any female relative)
(B/n) - brother's name ( again if you don't have one any relative)

•~•~•~•~

"Hey, Hinata, do you wanna go see a movie later?"

"Yeah,"

"Great, I'll see you at five"

-----

Your POV

"Wow, three months until your wedding. Geez, (s/n) now I'm gonna be left alone with this one" You pouted, crossing your arms over your chest as you pointed at your older brother, who stuck his tongue out at you.

Your sister let out a laugh and her eyes perked up at the sight of the wedding dress shop. It was almost impossible to miss it.

The pink sign above it which was decorated with floral patterns could catch any girl's attention.

(S/n) rushed into the shop with both of you following behind her.

"Shouldn't you be getting married first, big brother" You smirked slightly, looking up at (b/n).

"You don't fall in love by choice , little sister" He sighed, turning his attention to (s/n), who stared at every dress like a piece of meat.

'Heh, he's right' you thought to yourself as your brother went to talk to an employee.

"Look at this one!" (S/n) exclaimed, catching your attention. "Let's try some on"

*time skip*

It took a while but finally after seeing your sister wearing dresses of various types, lengths and textures, She found the perfect one.

A dress that touched the floor ever so slightly, so that there was no risk of her tripping on her wedding day. It had alternate layers of lace and silk.

Out of the corner of your eye, you had found an extremely beautiful dress, that you wouldn't mind wearing on your wedding day.

(B/n) caught you staring at it and let out a slight chuckle as he picked it up and examined it.

After staring at the dress for a couple of seconds, he turned to you and put it in your hands.

" Go try it on" He said, but you noticed the slight smirk on his face and the way that he bit his lip to stop himself from laughing caused you to roll your eyes.

"Oh gosh, come on try it. I bet you'll look gorgeous" (s/n) gave you a gentle yet mischievous smile and you sighed.

You stepped into the dressing room and locked the door, staring at the dress and running your hand across the fabric.

Just as you were about to start removing your jacket, your ringtone blasted from your phone, making you jump slightly.

You looked at the caller ID:

Sho-kun

"Hello, Hinata?" You mumbled, hoping no one but the boy could hear you.

"Hey, (y/n), I'm here already where are you?" his usual cheery voice boomed through your ears and a small smile formed on your face.

Even his voice could send you smiling for the entire day.

'This boy I swear...' You were mad that the small energetic boy actually managed to make you fall in love with him.