Chapter 1

Real quick, Izukus second quirk is a fire type. He can breath fire but if he uses his green flames they are for healing, he can heal almost any injury, if his flames are black anything they touch will crumble to a flaming pile of dust. When they are red they are just normal flames.

Dabi is almost 2 years older than Izuku. Dabi was the third child of Enji and Rei todoroki. He ran away at the age of 11 and he found Izuku. Long story short Dabi didn't want to be a villain but didn't want to be a full blown hero either. So Hisashi trained him with Izuku and Tomura and Dabi became a vigilante. Izuku has hid his family, except his mother from everyone at UA. Except for Nezu, he is aware of who Izukus family is along with his daughter, Nezu made a contract between him and Izuku confirming that he does not share anything at UA between them and the league. Izuku signed it and he hasn't broken it. Izuku will be in his third year, this will be a couple months at the start of it. His daughter is 3 in this. He had her at the start of his third year of middle school. So she won't be 4 until closer to Izukus graduation.

I MADE THIS PLEASE DO NOT STEAL!!Akira Todoroki

Akira Todoroki

Mommy - Izuku
Daddy- Dabi (Touya)
Uncle Nemo- Tomura (Tenko) (Akira watched Finding Nemo and decided to call Tomura Nemo because he was different. People would make fun of Tomura and Akira said that he's Nemo, even if he is different his family still loves him and will always come to his rescue. Just imagine it in a 3 year olds words)
Nana- Kurogiri (this name came from Peter Pan... Nana is the dog that helps takes care of the children)
Gramma- Inko
Grampa- Hisashi (All for one)
Aunt Tinker bell (or Bell)- Toga (Toga got this nickname since she reminds Akira of tinker bell. The hair and how caring she is to others unless they upset her family then Toga gets angry.)

This is something I came up with, I'm writing a few stories now but wanted to give you guys something cute and fluffy.