o n e.

Luke's P.O.V:

I woke up early this morning for the first time, I'm so excited. My best friend Liv is coming back from New York, I've missed her so much its not funny. These past two years have been the hardest years of my life and now i can finally say the pain is over. Its 6:32am and her flight comes at 7:30am. Since I'm all grown up now my twin brother Jai and I have moved out of our mum's house and we are living in a cute little apartment. It has 3 bedrooms and since the third room wasn't occupied we asked Liv if she wanted to move in with us and she gladly accepted. I walked into the bathroom trying to be as quite as possible so Jai doesn't wake up and I turn on the hot water to have a shower to relax me. I can't stand still, I'm so happy I'm singing in the shower. So the reason why its been torture not having Live here is number one she is my best friend in the whole wide world and number two I have had a crush on her since high school. But i haven't said anything to her because she has been dating a mate of mine Tyla and it killed me to see them two together, They were so happy. Its gonna hurt her when i brake the news about the new Tyla cause the old one she used to love is long gone.

Liv's P.O.V:

"We will be landing in Melbourne shortly" I hear the women say at the front of the plane. I cant wait to get home, although i wont go home straight away as I'm moving in with my best friends Luke and Jai. I am happy I made that decision, we are gonna have so much fun. I still cant believe I have lasted 2 years without Luke, let me tell you it hasn't been easy, I miss him like crazy. After a couple of songs the lady announces that the plane has successfully landed in Melbourne.

I'm so excited to be home. After some time i exit the plane and i look around the airport where i soon am greeted by everyone I left behind, i walked down the ramp and Luke was running up to me. Oh how i missed that boy. Finally we were standing inches apart and he gave me the biggest and tightest hug ever.

"Luke i cant breathe" he chuckled "Sorry"

"Luke i missed you so much, it feels so good to hug you again"

"I missed you too Liv" and he pulled me in for another hug.

Next i saw my Dad, Mum and older brother Charlie. I gave my mum and my dad a kiss on the cheek and a tight hug and my brother i gave a massive bear hug. I said hello to other family members who showed up and then I noticed someone wasn't there,someone who was special to me. I picked up my bags and said goodbye to my family and Luke took me to his car and we drove to his apartment. Luke and I caught up a lot, he told me how much i missed out on but i didn't have to worry cause we can make more memories.

"Why didn't he show up" i asked Luke and he knew exactly who i was talking about.

"Liv i know you shouldn't hear this from me and you should hear it from him but i don't wanna keep it from you" i looked at her and she seemed confused.

"If its gonna ruin my happy mood, i dont wanna hear it just yet" i smiled "Okay Livvy" 

We finally reached the apartment, the drive seemed so short because Luke and I spoke the whole ride. Only now that Im with him i had only realised just how much i missed him. Luke took my bags out of the boot and unlocked the door to his apartment and we stepped inside. 

WOW! Was all i could say.

This place was amazing and so clean and tidy. The lounge room was a good size and so was the kitchen, we walked down the corridor and Luke showed me his room and across from that was my room. I opened the door dumped my bags inside and looked at my room. Luke had everything set up, my sheets on my bed, my clothes in the cupboard, my jewelry boxes on the dresser and all my photos were set up.

"Luke this is amazing, thank you" The boys gave me he biggest room and it was so kind of them.

"Your mum came and set up your room the way you liked it, i didnt do much except put your bras and undies in your drawer" I playfully punched him and laughed.  

We went and sat down on the lounge and watched a random show. Jai walked in the room and i ran up and hugged me "Heyyyy!" he said in a tired voice "I am so sorry i missed you at the airport, i slept in" "No worries Jai-Jai, its so good to see you again"

"Yeah its good to have you back, Luke has been a miserable fuck since you left, try having an unhappy person stick around you for 2 years, but now your back its good to see him smile again"

"Lets go out and celebrate tonight" Luke piped up.

"Yes! I havent been out in ages, lets invite Beau, Daniel and James too! I'll invite Maddie, it will be good to get the gang together again"

"Yeah Buddy" Jai said and they all went on their phones inviting the boys out for a beer while i went to my room and called Maddie.