"So what kind of revenge?"

"Well, we can't involve you. You're a teacher. But I promise, no physical harm. You can rest easy."

"Why shouldn't I go to Dumbledore?"

"Because Potter's going to get away with a slap on the wrist. He's Dumbledore's golden boy. We need justice. But if you think you should, go for it. I don't care what Dumbledore thinks."

"You don't?" Alex stood up straight. "Well then, good luck in your exploits."

"Thanks." She smiled and skipped away, pulling Blaise along.

She steered him to the north wing and stopped at the massive portrait of Sir Wiggins Jiffypunks. Alex looked around before bending down to lift the painting up. It slid up easily and she slipped into the tunnel behind, ushering Blaise along. The painting slid down behind them and she pointed her wand at the sconces, lighting them up.

"Impressive." Blaise remarked.

"I will kill you if you show anyone this place." She told him, and continued walking through the tunnel. She turned left and stopped at a door. "This place has been blocked off for about a hundred and fifty years."

"How'd you find it?" He asked.

"It's a secret." She grinned in reply. "It used to be an old etiquette classroom, because that was a lesson to be had at Hogwarts once upon a time."

"You're kidding?!" She shook her head and led him over to the large window. She undid the latches and opened it out. She crawled over to the huge windowsill and took a seat, swinging her legs over the edge.

"Come on." She called Blaise over and he hesitantly took a seat beside her.

"Is this safe?" He wondered.

"As long as we don't jump." She shrugged.

"Okay. You're not gonna make us jump, are you?"

"And ruin that handsome face of yours?" She teased. "Anyways, let's start coming up with ideas. I think we should start with little inconveniences. Things that he can't prove but will be really uncomfortable and annoying."

"It'd be easier if we could have access to his dorm."

"No, Hermione's going to know I want revenge. She'll stop me from getting close. Maybe we could think of something for later." Alex said. "But for now, we could take advantage of the classes we share."

"Like defense? Snape already hates him. He'll love any excuse."

"Exactly. We could start with a sticking charm to his chair. Undo it five minutes after class ends. Long enough for him to be the only one left in the class, but not too long for it to be something he can prove."

"He'll lose points for Gryffindor."

"That's just one idea." She said. "I can interfere with his spells in charms, and transfiguration."

"You focus on classroom humiliations, I can work on social humiliations." He said, looking out to the sky.

"You have any ideas?"

"Well I could get some polyjuice."

"You couldn't pull Harry off convincingly."

"I wouldn't need to. I'd just need to make a fool of myself."

"Shouldn't be too hard for you then." She joked.

"How unladylike of you. And in an etiquette classroom?" She stuck her tongue out. "What does etiquette class even entail?"

"All manners of subjects. From how to eat at a table, to how to behave as a hostess. From how to walk to how to attract a husband."

"And how would you attract a husband?"

"I don't know. I didn't take these lessons. I thing there was something about a fan and giggling modestly, whatever that means."

"I'd love to see you turned into a proper society woman." He smirked. "The earth would crumble."

"If Laila had her way, perhaps." He snorted. "What, you don't think I could do it?"

"I think I shouldn't underestimate you, but the picture's too funny." She glared.

"I could be a proper lady if I wanted."

"Right, and pigs could fly." She nudged him and he spread his arms out to grab hold of the walls, afraid of falling. "We don't want to ruin this face, remember? It's too pretty to become a bloody mess on concrete."

She reached out to poke his cheek. "What, this face?"

"You need a closer look?" He said, moving closer so his face was inches away from hers. So close, she could have easily kissed him.

"Personal space, Zabini." She jumped up abruptly, and headed back into the room, and away from the window.

A/N- heeheehee

Favourite line is "I'd love to see you turned into a proper society woman." He smirked. "The earth would crumble."