Chapter 1

DAMIAN'S POV:

I walk around my room, packing up my things for Hogwarts while also getting dressed for the dinner tonight.

As I zipped up my pants I heard my phone start to ring on my bed. I walk over to see who it was and it ended up being Ben Zabini calling, my best friend.

"Hey man, what's up?" I say into the phone. "Hey Damian, just wanted to call and catch up about summer. Find a girl yet?"

"Ben the amount of chicks I've gotten with this summer is stupid but was great. All had the most perfect bodies but whenever they tried to actually start something with me that included feelings I dipped" I say with a little laugh at the end. "Is that all you care about?"

"What?"

"Do you not want to have someone care about you and someone to care for?"

"No" I say laughing at the thought of me having a girlfriend for once.

"I could have anyone girl I want, why would I settle down?"

"You really think you could get with any girl?"

"Yeah of course. Every girl that i've gone for has fallen for me."

"How about I give you a challenge." I can't help but raise my eyebrow even though I know he can't see me. "I doubt it'll be much of a challenge"

"Holly Potter."

"You're joking."

"nope. There's no way you could get her."

"Why would I want her to begin with"

"See told you, you can't get any girl."

"Yeah well she's different. It's Holly." When I speak her name, you can hear my deep hatred. "I can't stand being around that ignorant pain in the arse."

"Is that the Damian Malfoy backing down from a challenge."

"You know what, fine! I'll do it." I say before I hear my father call me to come down. "In fact, I'm headed to her house right now." I don't even give him time to respond before hanging up on him. I don't want my father to get angry with me if we end up being late. I throw on my black button down that doesn't fit as good as it did last year. I had a lot of free time at the gym this summer so now a lot of my shirts don't fit me properly. I will ask father to take me for more later.

I grab my luggage and walk down the stairs. "I'm right here father." I say looking at him. "Alright let's go." I place my luggage in the car and we get in to make our way over there. Harry wasn't very happy when we came by floo powder a couple years ago so we have to go the muggle way sadly.

The car ride over was pretty silent until we got about ten minutes away. "I want you on your best behavior tonight."

"What do you mean? I'm always on my best behavior."

"I'm serious Damian. If I find out that you were a dick with Holly then-"

"I know." I cut him off, not wanting to hear his threats. "It's not my fault she's a bitch." I whisper under my breath. "What did you say!" He starts to raise his voice. "Nothing." I say a little quiet and just look out the window while I wait for us to arrive.

------------------------------------------------------------

HOLLY'S POV:

Tonight is the last night before we go back to Hogwarts. We're having our traditional family dinner with everyone. Everyone including my family, the Weasleys, and the Malfoys. Ugh. The Malfoys. Don't get me wrong. I love them. They're family. It's just Damian I cannot STAND. Damian is Draco's son. He has straight messy blonde hair, grey eyes, about 6'1 with a slender body. Damian just loves to pick on me and always finds a way into trouble. Damian and I have been rivals since day one. Our parents have always tried to make us get along, so whenever we're in front of parents we put up our fake faces and play nice. ish. I do my best with what I have to work with.