Chapter 43: About the Horror of "Frilly Pink with Unicorns"!

Start from the beginning

Crowley couldn't decide what stranger about that picture was. That Harry obviously somehow managed to get into the cage? Or that he was currently sitting with Lucifer in front of a laptop watching a movie?

On the other hand, Harry growled when they were interrupted but swiftly paused the video to turn towards the demon.

"I'll handle this," he said to Lucifer in a low voice. He certainly did not want Lucifer to learn certain things and therefore ruin his prank. "Crowley, what do you want?"

"I came to talk to Lucifer, but what in the name of the seven circles of hell are you doing here?" Crowley asked, shocked and confused.

"Talk about what?" Harry inquired, coming to stand in front of the barred window and directly facing Crowley.

"You actually. I talked with M...," he began but quickly was interrupted by Harry.

"Why would Dumbledore send you to Lucifer to talk about me?" Harry asked with a pointed look.

Crowley raised an eyebrow but didn't question Harry on his odd behaviour. "For us, it seemed to be the better option that I told Lucifer something about you that if he learns half-truth from other sources. However, that now seems to be a moot point."

"Indeed, I already told Lucifer everything," Harry said with a low snicker.

"What have you planned?" Crowley demanded to know, he knew that smirk on Harry's face, and it didn't bear anything good for everyone involved.

"Oh, you know...the usual, pranking people, annoying angels, poking sleeping dragons. You can actually help if you want to," Harry retorted after a moment. "You can tell Loki where I landed and that Lucifer is annoyed by it but wouldn't harm me, only that we ignore each other. Besides that, don't you dare telling anyone anything, not Dumbledore, not Loki and not Lucifer. Did I make myself clear?"

Crowley looked at him for a very long moment, surprise and suspicion flickering over his face.

"What do I get out of that?" He finally asked.

"I don't know? Not getting pranked by me?" Harry replied with a devious smirk.

"Why should I be threatened by you? As if you can do anything noteworthy," Crowley said annoyed, pranks were like flies...they annoy you, but besides that, they are harmless.

"The MACUSA would disagree. You know your contracts really need a makeover, wouldn't you agree? I thought something like a frilly pink with little unicorns or little butterflies dancing over flower meadows," Harry mused while Crowley suddenly looked horrified.

"You wouldn't even get to them," he said with determination.

"Really? I got in here, didn't I? Anyway, you'd also be able to get one over Loki, so what is it now?"

"Point taken," Crowley conceded. "Okay, I'll play along, but if you're the reason that the apocalypse comes over us, I'll hold you personally responsible for it."

"Ah, I highly doubt that and remember, not a word to anyone."

Crowley huffed. "Was that all?"

He wanted to go back to his study and possibly have a drink...or three...perhaps even ten, and it was nowhere near noon yet. It seemed that Harry was becoming even worse a headache than Loki. Not only did he learn the tricks of the trade from said pagan god, but he also seemed to be able to get anywhere and everywhere he pleased though he had no idea how the boy did it.

The only entities that could bypass everything were God, Fate, Destiny and Death. He had no idea how Harry fit in there. So yes, he was very much inclined to not antagonise the boy too much. Because if his information is correct, Harry had plunged MACUSA into a state of chaos that would take weeks to sort through. Crowley didn't want to imagine what Harry would do if he got to the demon contracts. Now, that was a truly horrifying thought.