Chapter 4: First Lesson - Transfiguration

The next morning, they all sat together at the Gryffindor table talking about the last evening and what happened that night.

-Flashback-

Initially, Harry should have slept in the bed right next to Ron Weasley while Neville was on his other side. Between Neville and the window was Loki's bed. Still, Loki quickly suggested Harry switch beds with him, especially since Ron tried to approach Harry several times that evening to get shouted at when Harry finally had enough. Harry was happy not having to sleep next to the redhead. Loki didn't care since he didn't need to sleep at all.

But the best thing happened in the middle of the night.

Ron snored very loud, and everyone woke up to that point when Loki gave him his personal 'Ice Bucket Challenge', something he had seen on TV before he came to Hogwarts. He conjured up a bucket, went into the bathroom, filled it with ice-cold water and emptied it on Ron's head. Said idiot woke up snorting and coughing, glaring at Loki.

"I'll do this every time you wake someone with your snoring, understood? And next time there might be actual ice in it."

Ron started rambling about this treatment, but Loki wasn't in the mood for it.

"There are people here who try to sleep, but you are effectively preventing that and now be quiet, or I'll throw you out," Loki warned him for the last time.

But Ron kept on rambling, so Loki snapped with his fingers and dumped the boy in the middle of one of the Slytherin dorms where he effectively woke up everyone. Not to mention that they were pissed as hell and hexed him for good before calling Snape in.

The Gryffindor dorm in the meantime was happy that they could sleep without any further interruption.

Now they all sat at breakfast, chatting lively while Ron entered the hall with a bright red head.

"You Laufeyson, I'm going to kill you!" he shouted, letting students at the different tables look at him.

"Have fun trying," Loki shrugged.

"Do you have any idea what I have been through last night?" Ron fumed.