Chapter 43: About the Horror of "Frilly Pink with Unicorns"!

Start from the beginning

Madame Bones, who stayed in the background until now, stepped forward and looked at each assembled person.

"You said that this Crowley told you that Harry would be back soon. So I'd suggest you calm down and only start to worry if Harry doesn't manage to show up within that time frame. As I see it, there is nothing we can do anyway for now, and panicking doesn't help us solve it," she explained. "You have done everything in your power, and everything else is out of your influence."

"But...," Loki began letting his head fall into his hands. "I...Zachariah...now that...hadn't I met Harry...hadn't I dragged him into this mess...."

Now Bones looked at him in surprise before she crouched down before the pagan god to be able to see his face. She gently pried Loki's hands from his face so that he was forced to look at her.

"When you showed up in my office for the first time all those months ago, I thought that you came here to produce chaos. Just to leave again, leaving me to deal with it. I would be lying if I said that I didn't want to see you back rather sooner than later. Then I asked around a bit and learned what you did for Harry and others, and I knew you weren't half as bad as you were painted. Sure, chaos follows you wherever you go, but you care. I can see that you care about Harry a lot. Merlin, a blind man would be able to see it. So excuse me for my language but what you just said is complete shit," she sternly told him.

"I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that I wholly agree with Ms Bones. Yes, Harry might not be stuck with Lucifer if he never met you. Yes, maybe he would have had a safer life but have you ever considered what he would not have?" James asked him. "Lily and I would still be dead, Sirius in Prison, Neville's parents in a magical coma. Severus, Sam and Dean, I don't even want to begin with. Then there is you. Yes, we could continue musing about how everything might have played out without your meddling, but that doesn't help us any with the current problem."

"James's right!" Sirius added. "I'd say we should get ourselves together, hope for the best but prepare for the worst."

Loki tentatively began to smile. "Thank you, thank you all. Sirius is right. We should pray that Harry manages to get out by himself but prepare to break the remaining seals as quickly as possible."

"That is the spirit," Madame Bones said with a smile of her own while standing up. "And should you need help, the DMLE will gladly assist you, and I think I even might be able to rope the Unspeakables in, in the worst case."

"Lucifer, I need to talk to you because I have valuable in

"Lucifer, I need to talk to you because I have valuable in...," a voice from outside the cage said but stopped once she reached the barred window. The speaker was able to look into the cage.

"Eh, what the hell?" Came the not very eloquent addition when said person, who turned out to be Crowley.

The demon saw Harry and a girl roughly the same age sitting in front of a laptop and staring at the monitor. The girl had to be Lucifer – who else would be in the cage...well, beside Harry. They both were apparently watching a movie if the sounds were anything to go by.