Seven

Walking up to the door, I looked the team before knocking the door. Nervous enough, Y/N mom opens it as she smiled at us.

" Hey Henry, Y/N isn't home. "

" Yeah. We know. That's actually what we wanted to talk to you about, can we come in!? " I said as she turned her expression to a serious one.

( Y/N POV )

I headed towards the warehouse, when I noticed that Phoebe was nowhere to be seen. I turned on my invisibility cloak, climbing on a stack of crates, I looked through the window.

" You won't get away with this FireDagger " Phoebe shouted as she was in an unbreakable box.

" Yeah! You made a big mistake thinking Y/N will be tricked by you. " Max added.

" Oh but she is coming, I made such a good Phoebe, ' Y/N come back go Metroburg' " Firedagger mimicked Phoebe's voice.

I looked around to see if there was any opening but the only one was the rooftop.

" I might have to wait it out. " I thought.

( Henry's POV )

" Wait! My daughter went where to what!? " Y/N's mom slightly shouted.

" She got a call from Phoebe, Y/N went back to Metroburg to help out both Phoebe and Max take down FireDagger. "

" I knew this day was going to happen, I didn't want to do this, but it's time " Y/N mom got up as she pulled a book from the bookshelf having the entire thing split in half, revealing all types of weapons and in the middle a super suit. Y/N's mom puts a bracelet around her wrist as she press it morphing her into the suit.

" Let's go save my daughter! " Y/N mom says as Ray and I looked at each other, we did a slight nod taking out our gum and blowing a bubble

( Y/N POV )

Finally Firedagger decided to leave the warehouse, he drives off in his motorcycle as I sneaked in before the garage close. I uncloaked myself having Phoebe and Max see me.

" Y/N! " They both said.

" I'm here to help. I don't wanna risk getting near you just incase there's lasers or something. "

Taking out a spray bottle, I spritz it showing green lasers.

" Be careful Y/N " Max says as I smiled at him.

Jumping through, laying on the floor, you know the regular, I was able to get through.

" How am I supposed to get you guys out? " I asked as I look around.

" FireDagger has a lock on the side, he said only you can unlock it, you need to leave now Y/N! Don't risk it. " Phoebe looked at me with concern.

" Pheebs I'm not leaving you. "

" If you unlock it, you can set off an alarm. "

" How do you know if I even know the passcode? "

" Because- " Phoebe's face turned cold.

" Because he said the passcode is day of his greatest achievement " Max looked at me.

" My dad's death " I mumbled.