Chapter 2

"It cant be that bad." Andy said, pulling up to the parking lot of the Palm Woods. 

"Griffin wants a bad boy! I'm not a bad boy." Kendall replied.

Andy sighed taking her keys out of the ignition of her rental car, "You need to let loose, Bambi. It could be fun to break some rules." Andy used his exclusive nickname in hopes to make him realize how soft nurtured he was currently being. 

"No amount of money or hot models will make me turn my back on my friends." Kendall said while stepping out of the car. Andy opened her car door, only to lock it and follow Kendall inside the building. Though it did not come as a surprise, her heart still fluttered at hearing him say he didn't care about the extensive amount of girls he'd be getting. 

"I guess you're right," Andy said, "But it'd still be fun to see you change your style and put on some dark clothes." She winked at him, walking through the lobby and into the elevators. Kendall looked down at her 5'4 figure and blushed, shaking his head in the process. 

Once they reached their apartment, the pair of best friends walked in on James, Logan, and Carlos profusely apologizing to Mrs. Knight as they asked to order pizza. Andy quickly looked over at the three, noticing how they were all wearing "bad boy" attire. Although she preferred the darker style, she knew the boys didn't look as good as she could imagine Kendall. 

30 minutes later,  they were all sat around their dining table, feeling full off the pepperoni pizza Mrs. Knight has ordered.

"I'm stuffed." Logan said, leaning back in his chair and tapping his stomach. Both Carlos and James groaned. They had eaten way more slices than their teenage bodies could handle. 

"I feel like I can fall asleep." Kendall said as he rested his head on the table. The large portions of pizza combined with their six hours of rehearsal made him feel more exhausted for it only being 6:30 in the afternoon. 

"Me too." Andy agreed, "Thank you for dinner Mama Knight." Andy said while getting up from her heart seat between Kendall and Katie gathering all the plates to take them to the sink. AAndy made her way to the kitchen sink to start cleaning the dishes as a way to show gratitude to Kendall's mom. 

Mrs. Knight smiled gratefully at Andy's actions, "Let's watch a movie!" She suggested handing Andy the last of the plates. Katie nodded her head while James and Carlos hummed in agreement. 

"Sorry, I bought this new book called "Math is Hot" by Phoebe Nachee that I cant wait to read. See you all in the morning!" Logan exclaimed, eagerly making his way down the hall and into his shared bedroom with Kendall.

"Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to last through a movie. I think I'll just head to bed early." Kendall said, quickly making eye contact with Andy, making sure she understood what he meant. 

"Ok. Then come here for you goodnight kiss." Mrs. Knight gestured towards herself so she could kiss Kendall on his forehead. 

"Mom." He groaned while blushing, accepting the forehead kiss and walking away. 

Once Andy was done with the dishes, she glanced at the four members who all seemed to be engrossed in their movie. She made her way past the dining table and down the hall to the shared bedroom where her and Katie slept. Opening the door to her bedroom, she saw Kendall laying in her bed in his grey sweatpants and navy blue t-shirt, his body facing the door. 

His eyes peeked opened. "Took you long enough." He mumbled. Andy laughed, "Sorry I had to clean after a household of seven." 

She made her way across the room to the dresser that stood by the edge of her bed. She grabbed her night clothes, which consisted of maroon dolphin shorts and a white tank top, and began to unbutton her skinny jeans. She had changed infront of Kendall before and knew that from the angle he was laying, he wouldn't be able to see much of her body then what was in his peripheral vision. Once she was finished, she made her way around the bed, motioning for Kendall to scoot over. She made her way onto the bed, laying down and placing her head on Kendall's chest while her arm wrapped around his waist and her right leg hitched up around his thigh. Kendall shifted so his right arm went around her waist and his left arm stayed bent behind his head. 

Andy sighed of contentness, the sound only causing Kendall to pull her closer into him. "You know you can't fall asleep." She reminded him. "I Know," Kendall sighed, "but we still have an hour before the movie in the living room ends and Katie comes to bed." 

After a few moments of silence, Andy slightly shifted her right arm to be able to draw shapes on Kendall's clothed stomach. "Have you thought anymore about the bad boy persona?"  She asked.

"No," Kendall sighed again, "I understand that every group has a bad boy but the price to pay isn't worth it." Andy smiled at his reply. His heart had always been loyal, no matter the situation. 

"Well," She rose her head to look up at him, "No matter what you decide, I know it'll be in the best interests of the band. No matter how much it may frustrate Gustavo or Griffin." She smiled up at him, admiringly. Kendall grinned back down at her, quickly glancing down at her lips. Andy noticed, but kept her gaze on his bright green eyes, waiting to see the next move he'd make. After a few seconds of stillness, she shifted her head back down onto his chest. Kendall adjusted his head so his chin sat right at the top of her head. He moved his arm that was wrapped around her waist to be able to squeeze her side and gently run his thumb along the exposed skin that stood between her tank top and shorter. Hoping that she'd be able to understand his form of communication that the one thing they both wanted, would happen soon

-

"You really think having a bad boy is a good idea?" Kelly asked as James, Logan, and Carlos made their way down the hall of Rocque Records trying to walk like bad boys.

Kendall and Andy trailed close behind them, both looking unimpressed as Kendall made his way to sit on the arm of a white chair, Andy taking the place next to him. As the three "bad boys" tried to show off their skills to Gustavo and Kelly, Andy took the opportunity to lean back on Kendall so her head rested against his chest. Kendall took this as a chance to subtly wrap his arm around her shoulder while the rest weren't looking. As James got rejected for his awful wrapping, he made his way to Kendall and Andy, sitting on the opposite arm of the chair. The rejection made Kendall laugh while Andy playfully rolled her eyes, bringing her hand to gently wrap around his that was hanging from her left shoulder. James paid them no mind, too upset about his failure. 

"Ok, then I guess that makes Kendall the bad boy. You're going to need to start wearing black clothing and talking deeper." Gustavo said. Andy quickly let go of Kendall's hand and sat up right as everyone's attention was now on them. 

Kendall reluctantly let his arm fall from her shoulder, "You mean be fake?" He responded to Gustavo,  "I'm terrible at faking. And I just don't want anything fake about our band." 

"So you won't want to listen to me or Griffin?" Gustavo asked.

"Nope." Kendall smirked.

Andy winced, knowing what was coming. "That makes you a bad boy." Gustavo replied. Kendall groaned while Gustavo told Kelly to call Griffin.

A few minutes later, Griffin showed up only to hear the same reasoning Kendall gave Gustavo. "Good thing we have Wayne-Wayne." Griffin introduced. After giving Gustavo the contract and "blowing it up" with Wayne-Wayne, Griffin left the studio. Wayne-Wayne made sure to say a few words before also walking out of the studio, leaving a bad taste in the both the boy's and Andy's mouth.

"We don't like him." They all said.

"Too bad, he's staying at the Palm Woods so be good boys and make friends with Wayne-Wayne" Gustavo Demanded. 

Andy rolled her eyes, folding her arms from where she stood next to Kelly. She quickly glanced up at Kendall, who was already looking at her, giving him an apologetic look. 

________

Again, sorry this isn't very long. It still took me some time to write. Hopefully you enjoyed seeing the more "physical" side of Kendall and Andy's friendship. I think you'll soon start to realize what their different love languages are and how that plays a part in their evolving friendship. 

~ s