The wedding- Chapter 38

Start from the beginning

After fifteen minutes, Jess and the twins left. Frank then started to get cold feet. He nervously started to pace up and down the corridor. When Frank stopped and took in several deep breaths , his mother walked into him and gave him a few words of wisdom.

----------------------------

Alice's POV

The old Aston Martin had pulled up outside of the vineyard and Alice gasped. The view was spectacular and the fact that she would be marrying her soulmate.

Josie pushed Alice immediately into her room, where the dress was lying on the bed awaiting to be placed on her body.

"We have an hour till you are walking down the aisle." Josie said.

Alice had her hair done, her makeup done, her soul just waited and wrenched for her mate, frank.

----------------------------------------

Frank walked through the barn door and saw the fairy lights , the vines, the roses and all of the beautiful decorations.

All of the guests were sitting down and whispering how excited and how fantastically the ceremony and reception would be.

The orchestra started to play the happy short tune.

Everyone stood up in respect as the barn door opened, Graham stood with Alice, latched her arm around her dads and smiled.

"Are you ready to become Mrs. Garden?" Graham asked.

Alice smiled and nodded her head before proceeding the walk with her dad to her soon to be husband.

Graham smiled at his little princess, she had come so far.

All of Alice's family was filled with happiness and joy to see her radiating smile that was entirely contagious.

The hums of the song echoed around the rustic building.

Graham stopped Alice when they reached the archway.

Frank smiled as his eyes glossed over , wow Alice looked breathtaking.

Graham whispered to Frank "Take good care of her and I hope you have a lovely marriage and create a loving family."

Frank nodded and grabbed ahold of Alice's hand.

They smiled.

"You look radiant," Frank complimented Alice.

"You look incredibly handsome!" Alice said to Frank in return and giggled.

Everything stopped. It was silent. Alice and Frank could feel their hearts in their mouths- they loved each other so much, yet they both felt like they were meeting a stranger for the first time.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, to celebrate the love of two amazing people. Frank and Alice"- the vicar said while gesturing his hands to them when he named them.

"Frank, I believe you have written your own vows, you'd like to say?" The vicar asked Frank.

"Yes" said Frank before he cleared his throat.

"Wow! My love, you look absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. I cannot believe that nearly fourteen years later we are standing here in front of each other. I thank my parents a lot for making me move schools. As that led me to you. When you left to go to America, I became teenager Frank. I hated that guy, but when you came back and met me in the hospital, that day became incredibly special. Not only was my niece and nephew born, but my heart and soulmate came back into my life. I will love you forever no matter what. I love you Alice."