Matters of the heart (Pansmione)

Requested HpKiraLee (they originally requested this on my other book but I do shop between characters here. So enjoy please)
(There is a reader in this so House:Not important. Blood:pure-blood)
Year:Third year
Plot: Yn Malfoy came out as bi to her family and they were all very supportive. It took a bit longer for Lucius is expected but it all worked out. The news spread around Hogwarts pretty quickly and two girls come to her for Adobe on matters of the heart.

Yn's Pov
I came out over the summer as bi and everything seems to be going well.  No ones mad any rude comments or given looks. Which is great. I was making my way to the library when Pansy Parkinson, Draco's friend came up to me. "What's up" I smile "Uhh. I need to talk to you. It's kinda important" she sounded nervous "sure" we went over closer for the wall away from prying eyes. "So you know how you came out over the summer" I nodded "well there's this girl I'm starting to crush on" she explains I immediately pull her into a hug. "It's refectory normal Pansy don't worry" I tel her "It's not the fact I'm attracted to a girl it's the fact of who she is" I looked at her confused "If you don't mind me asking, who?" "Hermione Granger." My eyes go wide. "The Mud-blood's got my wrapped around her finger" she crosses her arms "ok for started I wouldn't refer to her as mud-blood" I scold her she nods "fair enough" "I'm not sure what you want me to do" "talk to her and just see what she thinks off me. I know it won't be good but I want to see how far down I am" her eyes were pleading "of course Pansy. I will say it's good to know you aren't crushing on my brother" we both laugh. We both go out serates ways.

A few days later....
I was coming out of class when Hermione came running over. "Hey Yn we need to talk" she says. This gave me déjà vu. "What's up Hermione" I ask "I need to talk to you about a matter of the heart" she tells me "Go on" I raise my eyebrows cheekily "I fancy someone" my heart breaks a bit for Pansy. She's really is a sweet girl.... if your not a muggle-born. "That great Hermione who is he" I ask she looks bashful "it's a he" she confesses "Who's she then" I ask "Pansy Parkinson. The girls that been rude since she found out I was a muggle born" she looked as if she was going to cry. "So you fancy Pansy" I ask to clearly she nods. I hug her to calm her down a bit "It may seem a bit dumb but talk to her ok" I say "Are you sure. What if she around your brother" "Then I'll distract him. I think their in the courtyard" I pull Hermione outside. I was right I saw Pansy and Draco talking. "Yn, Granger" Draco gunnels towards Hermione "I need to you. Someone said something" I tel him. He immediately goes into big brother mod and pulls me away leaving Hermione and Pansy alone

Pansy's Pov
Draco pulled Yn away leaving me and Hermione. She just looked around. I did wonder why she didn't just leave. "Why are you still here" I snap not thinking clearly "I'm airing for Yn" she tells me. "Do you like her" I ask "Not in that way" she crosses her arms. I forced to try and tease her a bit instead of bully "Well do you like girls. That way" I ask she snaps her head at me "Maybe,maybe not. Do you" "I do" I nod "Who Yn. You seem protective of her" "No. I'm not getting that close with the Malfoy family's. Mine crazy enough as is" I laugh a bit so does she. Her smile was intoxicating. "Granger, could we talk. In private" I ask taking a chance she nods and we stole away from the public eye. We made it to an empty classroom. "What do you want Pansy" she asked. I took my cockiness further and kissed her. She immediately kissed back. As a bit we pulled away. "That was...." Hermione began saying "amazing" I say she nods. "Now what" she asks. "I don't know. We could always try and keep this a secret. Besides form Yn. I told her I fancied you" she confess "Sont worry I told her too. No one actually said something. She just wanted to get Draco away" it get nice to know Yn cared so much. "I should go. Draco might try and hurt someone I say. Meofre I do she pulls me back into a kiss "Meet me here tonight. That is if your not too scared" I say pushing her hair out her face. She nods, blushing.