𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

twenty three - reality.
third person.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

"i still can't believe you're here" vinnie gushed for the hundredth time.
"you've said that like ten times" nicolle laughed at him.
the two were in his room, catching up with each other.

"i know, but i actually wouldn't ever think we would see eachother in person.." he announced.
"how come" she questioned, tilting her head to the right as she looked at him.
"i dont know, this still doesnt seem real." he began and she laughed slightly.

"i know. it doesnt seem so real to me either, it all happened in such a short amount of time" she replied, nodding.
"short amount of time? its been like half a year" he revealed and she rolled her eyes while smiling.

as nicolle was about to say something the door burst open, revealing troy.

"the rumors are true! nicolle is here!" he exclaimed excitedly, as she laughed, "get up and hug me, potato."
"not if you keep calling me "potato" she quoted, standing up and giving troy a quick hug, then sitting back to vinnie.

"aw cute! now move" troy said, before jumping in the middle of them.

"HEY- who invited you here" vinnie rolled his eyes at troy.
"well if you must know.. i did. i invited myself, and if you have a problem with that, then leave." troy defended, pointing to the door and looking at vinnie.
"this is my room-" vinnie scoffed at troy.

"not anymore. ..so anyways, nicolle what are your intentions with vinni-" troy began, "GET OUT!" vinnie shouted, cutting troy off.

"nicolle, do you really want a man with anger issues" troy joked, turning to nicolle. vinnie knew what troy was trying to do, and so did nicolle, she found it funny how angry troy made him.

"get out, troy." vinnie demanded, troy ignored him.

"vinnie has a cat, do you want to see?" troy asked nicolle and she laughed, and looked at vinnie who had his face in his pillow.
"sure" she responded and troy flew off the bed going to fetch the cat.

"please, do not say anything more to him" vinnie muffled into the pillow, "hes trying to make me mad- for what reason, i dont know" he continued, taking his face out of the pillow as he spoke.

as nicolle was trying to speak, troy— again, interupted and jumped in between them again.
"so here's hera!" troy exclaimed showing nicolle the cat.

*im gonna beat his ass when she leaves* vinnie thought, shaking his head into the pillow.

AUTHOR SPEAKS ||

FOR notkyah

HERE IS THE PICTURE ^^^^

moving on!!!

my postmates was supposed to be here at 6:35 and its NOT HERE.. !! it changed to 6:45 NOW UGH. stupid driver.
i have trouble with postmates a lot u guys r probably so tired of hearing about my postmates problems..

but i dont care.
OH ITS HERE <3333

thank u for reading, pls vote, follow me, and comment to boost the book!

yall made me go up like 5K today ily

also VINNIE WON IM SO PROUD

ALSO

YALL WTF? ILYSMvinnie if u see this hi

YALL WTF? ILYSM
vinnie if u see this hi

UPDATE: i went to the door to get my postmates and it was NOT POSTMATES.
it was my brothers PIZZA.
I BARLEY ATE TODAY IM SO HUNGRY.

if u guys dont get another chapter today or tomorrow, im dead. i died of starvation.
ill update when i get it.. or not, because ill be dead.