𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - reality, texts.
𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
troy's pov.

𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟿, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶troy's pov

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

"dude- cant you write a little nicer?" i told vinnie.
"this is the nicest i can write!" he exclaimed, slowly writing on the envelope, vinnie was too much of a chicken to go and see nicolle, so hes sending her stuff instead.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

nicolle's pov ||

i was in the kitchen, on my phone, trying to find something to eat when i heard a knock at the door. i ignored it because i thought it would be mail or something, then they knocked again. i groaned and put my phone down on the counter, then went to the door.

i opened the door and saw flowers sitting at the front of the door.

"huh?" i was confused for a second, but when i picked up the flowers, i saw a tag on them. and also i saw a card tucked inside the paper wrapped around the flowers, then i looked down and saw a small box on the ground, by my feet. i picked it up and then went back inside.

i took the envelope out, it was blank brown on the front and the back. i opened it, and saw a paper with flower drawings and writing.

"hope you liked the flowers and the special thing in the box! love, vinnie" it said on the paper. i smiled as i read the last part to myself.

i then opened the box, it was a plain black box. when i opened it i saw a lettuce, a literal piece of lettuce. i took it out of the box and saw a picture of zayn malik, a picture of harry styles, and a picture of vinnie doing the f boy/lightskin face. i took them all out if the box and laughed. he really gave me a lettuce.

i grabbed my phone and texted vinnie "thank u for the flowers :)" before getting my stuff and going to my room.

your story

ur welcome <3

ur welcome <3

did u see the other thing

yes i hung them up on my wall

hahah

ok i guess ill let u go and ghost me again

bye vinaigrette 👋

but

oh were u not gonna ghost me again

no-

those flowers and the lettuce were my apology for ghosting u..

im messing w u

so are we good

sure

yes or no

sure

yes or no

bye 😽

YES OR NO
read 4:26 P.M.

AUTHOR SPEAKS ||

short chapter? shocker!!!

anyways

STREAM RECKLESS BY MADISON BEER OR ILL PULL A SKY JACKSON.

i will dox u and report u to the police, then call ur college. ❤️❤️

thanks for reading 🫂🥰🥰