CHP:-29

Enjoy reading guys
                             ***

"I met someone few years back when I was on business trip, I don't know how but we instantly clicked, knowing- unknowingly we started feeling for each other and soon I realized, I fell for that person really hard.., "Oh Teri!" Rudra stood gaping at his words. We decided to keep it hidden as we weren't comfortable enough to reveal our relationship to the world. Today , I wanna make you all meet that special person in my life who not only owns me but also my heart. She is present here among us, Shivaay was slowly making his way towards me, I stood rooted at my place not knowing what to do,I had adrenaline rush going on inside my body.

That person is none other than my hidden girlfriend, Ms.Anika Trivedi. He announced and spotlight fell on two of us. Several whispers, awe's and gasp from behind, Omru, were heard but right now my sole focus was on person in front of me,my Shivaay.

Anika, I know I haven't being the best boyfriend to you, directly- indirectly I have hurted you, your feelings, caused you pain, being reason for your tears, I'm sorry for that. I know a simple sorry cannot amend the pain I've caused to you in past few days and I'm truly ashamed for it. Please forgive your Shivaay if possible. I promise it won't be repeated in future. " I had unshed tears in my eyes, can he be more cute! I wondered.

"I forgive you Shivaay but for the last time." I said and he pulled me into a hug. Claps and hoots echoed around, I blushed hiding myself into his arms...

"Stop!" His sudden voice made everyone go silent while I looked up at him confused.

"Anika, will you be mine forever!" He went on his knees pulling out the ring. Gasp and Awe's were heard around.

Anika couldn't believe her eyes that moment she waited for years is now Infront of her

"Yes, yes, yes, I'll marry you!" She shouted making everyone cheer in celebration. Shivaay slid the ring on her finger and grabbed her into his arms.

The hot sizzling news spread like a fire all around the media & world ,  Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Anika Trivedi soon-to-be be hitched!

All the family members walked forward sharing hugs, tears, smiles and congratulating to be couple. Guest walked forward extending there wishes and congratulating family. Rudra was on cloud nine as his to-ve-bhabhi is none other than his crime in partner, Pinky was finally happy to get rid of that Nagini and also thanking God for pairing up her Billu & Billi.

Dadi was happy as his tadibaaz grandson had finally turned Ishqbaaz, Om was happy for his brother and best friend, he knew there was some chemistry between them but was surprise knowing about their relationship.

Anika's mom was finally relieved from searching groom for his daughter whereas her dad was happy seeing her happy. Gauri teased Anika making her blush while Neil hugged her tightly congratulating her. It was moment of happiness and joy. The night passed in celebration & excitement.

...

"Good morning everyone!" Shivaay wished as he walked into dining hall but got no response from anyone.

"Good morning!" He once again wished, but was ignored by others who continued eating there breakfast and chatting a bit in between.

"Huh! Why are you guys ignoring me?" His words went into deaf ears.

"Seriously guys,are you 10? This is not fare. OmRu?, Mom- Dad?, Dadi? Badi Maa, Badepapa, Prinku "... He sighed! Others silently chuckled seeing him, while Prinku felt bad for her brother.

"What happened? What did I do? Why are you guys ignoring me?"

"Billu, we all are angry with you and Anika. Dadi broke the silence. Shivaay wasn't sure what to say, so he kept quiet allowing Dadi to continue. Since past one year me, Pinky & Jhanvi were searching bride for you and you nalayak instead of revealing your relationship, you made us go through so much stress & disappointment. I believe it's upon you both to reveal things when it's correct time but didn't you have enough trust on us to share such big news with us?"

"No..No Dadi, please don't say like that. He quickly rushed towards elder lady and sat down on his knees taking her hands in his. It's not like we don't trust you, you guys are our everything, we didn't reveal anything at first because mine & Anika's relationship at start wasn't all path of roses, we were literally on verge of splitting up due to a stupid misunderstanding but then everything got sorted out.

We both decided that it will be best if we keep our relationship hidden from everyone as we didn't wanted to disappoint you guys or raise your hopes in future when we would have split up, god forbid that won't happen. Our intention wasn't to hurt you all. We are sorry for how the things went these past few days, we wanted to tell you guys but then Ragini happened and we had to change plans. I hope you guys would understand and forgive us." He completed.

There was a complete silence before Om cleared his throat to speak " You know Shivaay , I still can't believe my ears that The Shivaay Singh Oberoi, who used to ignore the tales of ishq-ishqbaazi, used to run away from the word love is today have fallen hard for someone.Yoh have come a long way brother, I'm so proud of you." Omkara hugged hai brother tightly followed by Rudra.

"Rudra pehle emotional tha but now it's akward!" They broke the hug earning pout from Rudra.

"Shivaay,I'm so happy. Anika se achi aur guni bahu (daughter-in-law) mujhe kahi nahi milti!" Pinky thanked her Mata rani.

"Mummyji, now let's not postpone anything. I will call Panditji and ask him to refer an auspicious day for Shivaay and Anika's engagement."Jhanvi spoke making Pinky nod in approval.

"Thik hai and call Pooja (Anika's mom) and ask her and Raj to be here at afternoon with Anika's kundali (birth chart)..

"Woah! Billu ki shaadi hogi,
Billu ka sehara sajega,
Billu godhi (horse) chadega,
Billu dulha (groom) banega,
Billu, Billu, Billu..!" Rudra sang to annoy Shivaay while others laugh at his expenses.

....to be continued.

                                ***

Hope you guys liked the chapter. I won't be focusing too much on wedding functions, please take a note on that .

         Do read,vote and comment.